Compelling Blogs on Data-Mining and Real-Time Marketing
While most organizations are implementing Real-Time Analytics in variations of real-time data integration, real-time big-data analytics, and real-time intelligence, the end objective is to simulate a business model that helps sales managers and business heads statistically calculate the likelihood of certain customer behavior or reaction to a certain product, service or campaign.
A staggering 94% of B2B buyers research online before purchasing. While 89% customers prefer online shopping to Store shopping. Do you realize the immense potential the online shopping industry has if the zillions of Data could be processed through real-time analytics and predictive business models could be generated?
Here’s a highlight of how such real-time analytics could help organizations understand the probable fate of a certain product in light of what the markets might have in store for them.
- Adapt to changing business situations: The nature of product search, the frequency of online shopping and the amount spent greatly varies with customer age, financial stability and preferences.
- Monitoring social media impact: The number of Shares, Fans/Followers, Likes, Comments, Website visitors could be pointers to measure social media impact.
- Campaign measurement: Implement the correct Real-Time Analytics tool to measure, quantify and use the website traffic that the campaign generates.
- React to Real-Time Events: Real-time analytics could provide run-time information about enterprise customers, thereby enabling quick business decisions.
- BI or Business Intelligence tools: Business Intelligence has the capability to handle complex event processing, text mining, handling unstructured data, predictive analysis, etc.
- Virtualization and Dashboard for CFOs: Integrated and easy-to-use financial dashboard could be used in the generation of a business metrics and facilitate reporting. Abstraction of internal complexities and virtualization of data through real-time analytic software provides more clarity and control to decision-making business heads such as the Organizational CEO.
A list of our Recent Assignments:
We have been writing informative guides on various aspects of Google Analytics and how to integrate calculated metrics in Google Analytics, etc. Here are a few examples:
- How to use Predictive Analysis Technology to boost your sales.
- Blogs on Google Analytics and Calculated Metrics.
- Blogs on Big-Data Analytics and Real-Time Intelligence.
- Blogs on Business Intelligence – Handling complex Event Processing, Text Mining, Handling Unstructured Data.
- Blogs on Targeted Marketing: Personalized Shopping Experiences.
- Blogs on Google Analytics And Tag Manager.
In addition, we also wrote biographic notes on Google Analytics Personas such as Simo Ahava, Benjamin Mangold, Russell Brunson and Avinash Kaushik.
Snapshots of our Web Persona deliveries
I call it the “Final Touch”. Proactive researching, stepping up the sales-pitch, increasing readability, transforming a stale piece of text into something brilliantly interesting. Find our delivery commitments here.