Have you heard of Ryodoraku?
A form of Electro-Acupuncture Diagnostic, Ryodoraku involves the recording of energy pockets in terms of energy excess or deficiencies within the Ryodoraku lines and studying the subsequent effects on the channels and organs to detect any potential ailments. A whopping 50,000 Japanese doctors have found this Electro-Acupuncture Diagnostic and Therapeutic System highly effective and have been using this system of acupuncture in their clinical practice since 1952.
We just completed a very similar project that involves Ryodoraku and Ryotech, an advanced transformation of traditional Ryodoraku.
Ryodoraku Electro-Acupuncture Diagnostic: The Salient Points:
1. Ryodoraku, unlike most conventional treatments, is absolutely non-invasive and free from side-effects.
2. A series of low electrical resistance points (alternatively, high electrical conductivity) running vertically through the upper and lower body. Upon close observation, these lines closely resemble the acupuncture meridians.
3. Ryodoraku is an extension of the classic Chinese acupuncture which helps in detecting ailments in the human body right at the rudimentary stage.
4. Ryotech is an advanced transformation of traditional Ryodoraku which involves state of the art computerized systems and provides a modern, user-friendly, accurate, fast and effective diagnosis.
Assignment Delivery: Extensive research on Acupuncture and associated Benefits:
- Marketing & Website content for http://sannapetersen-naturopath.com.au/services
- Ryodoraku Organ Function test
- Therapeutic/ deep tissue Massage
- Chinese Medicine
2. Ryodoraku Handbook and Practitioners Guide. (35 Pages)
The fine amalgamation of Healthcare topics with an underlying sales funnel is what we excel at. Deciding on a target audience, putting forward a Call-For-Action, promoting a subtle back-link to the parent site and triggering organic marketing are few of the prevalent techniques we usually use. Find our delivery commitments here.