Chiropractic & Physical Theraphy
Well, non-surgical and non-invasive treatments of the nervous system and internal musculoskeletal system is probably one of the most sought-after solutions by most patients suffering from pain and inflammations caused by Injuries.
Chiropractic Adjustments, manual manipulation, and spinal therapies are few of the most effective mechanisms to restore the normal movement of the spinal vertebrae.
With more than 170+ published Chiropractic articles and numerous successful assignments on freelancing portals, we can promise you the best. In terms of content, facts, information and overall presentation.
Key subjects include Chiropractic procedures, Chiropractic adjustment, massage therapies, structural and neurological treatments, “Soft Tissue Rehabilitation”, clinical nutrition and Functional Medicine.
Say NO to Analgesics and NSAIDs
- Analgesics such as aspirin, Ketoprofen, and ibuprofen are major reasons for Gastrointestinal Problems ranging from ulcers and other problems in the stomach and small intestine.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAIDs) could trigger allergic reactions among individuals with asthma. – Your kid might feel drowsy, tired, fatigued. The drugs slow down the metabolism rates, kill appetite and continued usage would make your child look thin and frail.
- Infants with their underdeveloped internal organs and rather weak immunity system are dangerously prone to digestive tract bleeding, kidney anomalies and increase in blood pressure.
Blogs on non-invasive Chiropractic Procedures:
- The use of Mechanical Motion Therapy (MMT): Kinetic chain human movement mechanics along with the use of advanced chiropractic frequency impact devices.
- The use of Elite Adjuster: The identification of spinal misalignment and resulting sensory overload through the use of computerized Elite Adjuster and specifically designed software packages.
- The use of Massage Therapy: Massage therapy, along with Activator Technique, Thompson Drop Technique, Flexion-Distraction, and Spinal Decompression Therapy.
- The use of Graston Technique: Special convex and concave edged stainless steel instruments classified under IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) used to break down the scar tissue that develops after injuries to muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
Chiropractic Care for following Symptoms/Conditions:
The use of Graston Technique, Massage Therapy and Cold Laser Therapy to provide:
- Rotator Cuff Treatment
- Achilles Tendinitis Treatment
- Plantar Fasciitis Treatment
- Patellar Tendinitis Treatment
- Hip Pain, Calf Pain, Runners Knee Treatment
- Teres Syndrome Treatment
- Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Chondromalacia patella Treatment
- Tennis elbow lateral epicondylitis treatment
- Dupuytren Contracture Treatment
- Trigger finger Treatment
- Chiropractic benefits for Pregnant Mothers & Kids.
- Chiropractic Care for Thyroid imbalances, Diabetes, Autism, ADHD.
- Adjustment Therapies for Auto Accidents Whiplash Injuries.
Natural Nutrition for Pain-Relief and Inflammatory Conditions:
1. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Flax Seeds:
Another natural remedy for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, that I found effective was Flaxseeds. These Flaxseeds contain alpha-linolenic acid which plays an important role in reducing prostaglandin levels (known to cause inflammation). Approximately 1-3 tablespoons of flaxseed or 25-30gm of ground flax seed should do the trick of alleviating pain symptoms. Also, 500mg of calcium and 250mg of magnesium consumed twice a day could significantly help in reducing symptoms of CTS. The right proportions of vitamins, minerals, and natural supplements could do wonders to you chronic Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
2. Chronic Fatigue Syndromes and Vitamins:
Health supplements are often useful in fighting Chronic Fatigue Syndromes. Vitamin C helps with its immune boosting properties. Essential fatty acids, omega-3 and omega-6 could be used to treat body aches. Milk thistle encourages detoxification. Vitamin B5 and vitamin C have properties that support the adrenal glands. Finally, Digestive enzymes significantly help in proper absorption of food.
3. Diabetes and Vitamin C and E:
Vitamin C and E are Vitamins which seem to hog the limelight as far as Diabetes is concerned. Both vitamins are anti-oxidants capable of neutralizing free radicals formed due to ultraviolet light, pollution and x rays. Diabetic patients have been found to have lower percentages of Vitamin C and E. Bell peppers, dark leafy greens, berries, and broccoli are a good source of Vitamin C whereas Swiss chard, Mustard Greens and Spinach could be potential Vitamin E sources.
4. Temporomandibular Disorders and Raw Parsley / Spinach:
Glucosamine Sulfate is another crucial mineral that could help in repairing body cartilage and relieving pain, especially in patients suffering from chronic rheumatism, osteoarthritis, TMJ and other disorders. Ginko Biloba, Raw parsley and spinach are good sources of Glucosamine Sulfate. Nevertheless, Glucosamine Sulfate overdose could have noticeable side-effects and hence you should seek expert consultation.
The fine amalgamation of Healthcare topics with an underlying sales funnel is what we excel at. Deciding on a target audience, putting forward a Call-For-Action, promoting a subtle back-link to the parent site and triggering organic marketing are few of the prevalent techniques we usually use. Find our delivery commitments here.