Well, non-surgical and non-invasive treatments of the nervous system and internal musculoskeletal system is probably one of the most sought-after solutions by most patients suffering from pain and inflammations caused by Injuries.
Chiropractic Adjustments, manual manipulation, and spinal therapies are few of the most effective mechanisms to restore the normal movement of the spinal vertebrae.
With more than 170+ published Chiropractic articles and numerous successful assignments on freelancing portals, we can promise you the best. In terms of content, facts, information and overall presentation.
Key subjects include Chiropractic procedures, Chiropractic adjustment, massage therapies, structural and neurological treatments, “Soft Tissue Rehabilitation”, clinical nutrition and Functional Medicine.
Say NO to Analgesics and NSAIDs
- Analgesics such as aspirin, Ketoprofen, and ibuprofen are major reasons for Gastrointestinal Problems ranging from ulcers and other problems in the stomach and small intestine.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) could trigger allergic reactions among individuals with asthma. – Your kid might feel drowsy, tired, fatigued. The drugs slow down the metabolism rates, kill appetite and continued usage would make your child look thin and frail.
- Infants with their underdeveloped internal organs and rather weak immunity systems are dangerously prone to digestive tract bleeding, kidney anomalies and an increase in blood pressure.
Blogs on non-invasive Chiropractic Procedures:
- The use of Mechanical Motion Therapy (MMT): Kinetic chain human movement mechanics along with the use of advanced chiropractic frequency impact devices.
- The use of Elite Adjuster: The identification of spinal misalignment and resulting sensory overload through the use of computerized Elite Adjuster and specifically designed software packages.
- The use of Massage Therapy: Massage therapy, along with the Activator Technique, Thompson Drop Technique, Flexion-Distraction, and Spinal Decompression Therapy.
- The use of the Graston Technique: Special convex and concave edged stainless steel instruments classified under IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization) used to break down the scar tissue that develops after injuries to muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
Blogs & FAQ Articles – Chiropractic Care for following Symptoms/Conditions:
We have been drafting numerous articles, blogs, and FAQs on the use of Graston Technique, Massage Therapy, and Cold Laser Therapy to treat some of the notable conditions listed below:
- Rotator Cuff Treatment
- Achilles Tendinitis Treatment
- Plantar Fasciitis Treatment
- Patellar Tendinitis Treatment
- Hip Pain, Calf Pain, Runners Knee Treatment
- Teres Syndrome Treatment
- Shoulder Pain Treatment
- Chondromalacia patella Treatment
- Tennis elbow lateral epicondylitis treatment
- Dupuytren Contracture Treatment
- Trigger finger Treatment
- Chiropractic benefits for Pregnant Mothers & Kids.
- Chiropractic Care for Thyroid imbalances, Diabetes, Autism, ADHD.
- Adjustment Therapies for Auto Accidents Whiplash Injuries.
Natural Nutrition for Pain-Relief and Inflammatory Conditions:
1. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Flax Seeds:
Another natural remedy for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, that I found effective was Flaxseeds. These Flaxseeds contain alpha-linolenic acid which plays an important role in reducing prostaglandin levels (known to cause inflammation). Approximately 1-3 tablespoons of flaxseed or 25-30gm of ground flax seed should do the trick of alleviating pain symptoms. Also, 500mg of calcium and 250mg of magnesium consumed twice a day could significantly help in reducing symptoms of CTS. The right proportions of vitamins, minerals, and natural supplements could do wonders for your chronic Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
2. Chronic Fatigue Syndromes and Vitamins:
Health supplements are often useful in fighting Chronic Fatigue Syndromes. Vitamin C helps with its immune-boosting properties. Essential fatty acids, omega-3 and omega-6 could be used to treat body aches. Milk thistle encourages detoxification. Vitamin B5 and vitamin C have properties that support the adrenal glands. Finally, Digestive enzymes significantly help in the proper absorption of food.
3. Diabetes and Vitamin C and E:
Vitamin C and E are Vitamins which seem to hog the limelight as far as Diabetes is concerned. Both vitamins are anti-oxidants capable of neutralizing free radicals formed due to ultraviolet light, pollution and x rays. Diabetic patients have been found to have lower percentages of Vitamin C and E. Bell peppers, dark leafy greens, berries, and broccoli are a good source of Vitamin C whereas Swiss chard, Mustard Greens and Spinach could be potential Vitamin E sources.
4. Temporomandibular Disorders and Raw Parsley / Spinach:
Glucosamine Sulfate is another crucial mineral that could help in repairing body cartilage and relieving pain, especially in patients suffering from chronic rheumatism, osteoarthritis, TMJ and other disorders. Ginko Biloba, Raw parsley and spinach are good sources of Glucosamine Sulfate. Nevertheless, Glucosamine Sulfate overdose could have noticeable side-effects and hence you should seek expert consultation.
Millennial crowd with a Sedentary Lifestyle and Work-related Musculoskeletal Disorders (WMSDs)
- Repetitive movement of a body part – gripping, straightening, holding, twisting, reaching or clenching.
- Force concentrated or thrust applied to a particular small body part, for example, hand or wrist.
- A fast-paced motion or action that doesn’t allow the body to recover from internal injuries.
- Traumatic conditions such as sports injuries, swimmer’s shoulder, tennis elbow, torn cartilage or serious dislocations could also lead to an onset of Joint pain.
- Athletic Injuries, poorly fitted shoes, too much walking, obesity, and aging are few of the other major causes of foot and ankle pain.
Examples of Recent Assignments
- Facebook Marketing – Functional Medicine for Back And Neck Pain. (50-70 Words)
- Facebook Marketing – Functional Medicine for Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome. (50-70 Words)
- Facebook Marketing – Functional Medicine for Diabetes. (50-70 Words)
- Facebook Marketing – Functional Medicine for Acid Reflux. (50-70 Words)
- Blogs on Chiropractic benefits for Pregnant Mothers & Kids.
- Blogs on Chiropractic Care for Thyroid imbalances, Diabetes, Autism, ADHD.
- Blogs on Adjustment Therapies for Auto Accidents Whiplash Injuries.
- Blogs on Insomnia and Adrenaline Fatigue.
- Landing pages on Vertigo And Musculoskeletal Issues.
- Landing pages on Anxiety and Psoas Muscle.
- Blogs on Alignment of the body’s “musculoskeletal system” for Crohn’s Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Acid Reflux.
The fine amalgamation of Healthcare topics with an underlying sales funnel is what we excel at. Deciding on a target audience, putting forward a Call-For-Action, promoting a subtle back-link to the parent site and triggering organic marketing are few of the prevalent techniques we usually use. Find our delivery commitments here.