Dietary Supplements and Weight-Loss Articles
Drafting well-researched and compelling/informative web-content on various genres of weight loss techniques, protein supplements, flexibility/ endurance/ aerobic/ anaerobic exercises have been the prime highlight of my Freelancing stint during the last few months. Focusing on supplements, body-building regimes, dietary charts, and lifestyle problems are few of our specialized areas.
Recent Assignments: Dietary Supplements Reviews & Tips
- Dietary Supplement Review: T-Bal 75, Dianabol, Anadrol, Oxandrin, Windstrol.
- Crazy Bulk Reviews – D-Bol, Best Steroid Stack, Best Muscle Building Stack.
- Elite 360 and Ripped Muscle: Product blogs
- Tips for purchasing Protein powder in Australia.
- Fat Burners/Weight Loss: Thermogenic Fat Burners
- Reviews on Phen375 Supplement For Men.
Nutrition and Dietary Regulations:
From protein shakes, juicing, natural diets and veggie salads to weight-loss exercises and Paleo Diets – we have drafted a wide range of articles in various genres of weight-loss.
- Weight Loss Using Protein Shakes.
- Juicing For Health and Weight-Loss.
- The Weight-Loss Benefits of the Paleo Diet.
- Vegan Diets and Smoothies for Weight-Loss.
- Tips to choose the right Protein Powder – Whey Protein Powder, Casein Protein Powder, Pea Protein Powder, Soy Protein Powder, Hemp Protein Powder, Brown Rice Protein Powder, and Vegan Protein Powder Blends.
Balanced Diet Can Improve Weight and Cardiac Health
When it comes to a healthy diet, balance is the key to getting it right. We have been writing a wide range of articles on balanced diets, natural alternatives and detoxification techniques.
To have a healthy, balanced diet, people should try to strike an equilibrium:
- Why Tight Glycemic control is necessary to maintain a Healthy Weight
Individuals who are suffering from different forms of Diabetes require their carbohydrate metabolism to attain a steady state. Tight Glycemic Control is the practice of limiting blood glucose in the range of 4.4–6.1 mmol/L for healthy adults. Essentially Tight Glycemic Control boils down to being able to manage an acceptable range of blood sugar level in an individual. TGC dictates one be careful with his diet and cut down on fast foods that contain excessive sugar, salt, trans-fat, excess carbohydrates & harmful chemicals.
- Green Smoothies with Plenty of Fruit and Vegetables control Weight Gain
Fruit and vegetables are a vital source of vitamins and minerals. Including leafy vegetables like Spinach & Kale, fruits with low Glycemic values like Bananas, Pears, Pomegranates, Whole grain bread are recommended.
Green smoothies are easy to prepare, carry and contain numerous essential nutrients, minerals, vitamins, healthy carbohydrates, low fat, and fiber. Plenty of Starchy Foods, such as Bread, Rice, Potatoes, and Pasta are essential. Starchy foods should make up around one-third of everything we eat. Potatoes are an excellent choice and a great source of fiber.
- Fermented Veggies for a Healthy Gut and Weight-Loss
Fermented veggies are rich in good bacteria that aids in maintaining a microbiome balance in our gut. This helps in digestion and helps in losing weight. Tomatoes, for example, are rich in prebiotic known as arabinogalactans which is helpful for good gut bacteria.
- Avoid Processed Food with High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS)
Processed foods are high on Sugar or High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) which keeps adding “Empty Calories” resulting in an abrupt weight gain. They are artificially engineered to be “Highly-Rewarding” in terms of taste and ease of consumption, triggering a “High Reward Response” in the brain and causing us to overeat.
Sample Assignment Screenshots
I call it the “Final Touch”. Proactive researching, stepping up the sales-pitch, increasing readability, transforming a stale piece of text into something brilliantly interesting. Find our delivery commitments here.