Drafting well-researched and compelling/informative web-content on various genres of weight loss techniques, protein supplements, flexibility/ endurance/ aerobic/ anaerobic exercises have been the prime highlight of my Freelancing stint during the last few months. Focusing on supplements, body-building regimes, dietary charts, and lifestyle problems are a few of our specialized areas.
Recent Assignments: Protein Powder and Dietary Supplements Reviews
From protein shakes, juicing, natural diets and veggie salads to weight-loss exercises and Paleo Diets – we have drafted a wide range of articles in various genres of weight-loss. This includes tips to choose the right Protein Powder for weight loss and muscle buildups – Whey Protein Powder, Casein Protein Powder, Pea Protein Powder, Soy Protein Powder, Hemp Protein Powder, Brown Rice Protein Powder, and Vegan Protein Powder Blends.
- Dietary Supplement Review: T-Bal 75, Dianabol, Anadrol, Oxandrin, Windstrol.
- Crazy Bulk Reviews – D-Bol, Best Steroid Stack, Best Muscle Building Stack.
- Elite 360 and Ripped Muscle: Product blogs
- Tips for purchasing Protein powder in Australia.
- Fat Burners/Weight Loss: Thermogenic Fat Burners
- Reviews on Phen375 Supplement For Men.
The Intrinsic Connection Between Juicing, Smoothies, and Weight-Loss:
Juices help to provide your body with a lot of vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. You can use dark green vegetables such as cabbage, spinach, broccoli, celery, cucumber, and asparagus and can also add acai berries, carrots, and kale as well. Create any combinations of these vegetables to improve your vitamin intake. Juicing is indeed an excellent way to lose weight.
Some of the recent assignments include
1. Why Tight Glycemic control is necessary to maintain a Healthy Weight.
2. Green Smoothies with Plenty of Fruit and Vegetables control Weight Gain.
3. Fermented Veggies for a Healthy Gut and Weight-Loss.
4. Avoid Processed Food with High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS).
5. Banana smoothies: Rich source of protein, antioxidants, fiber, potassium, vitamin B6 and C, magnesium, and copper.
6. The Intrinsic Connection Between Juicing, Smoothies, and Weight-Loss.
Difference between Juices and Smoothies
Although juices and Smoothies, both contain nutrients, gives us an energy boost and taste fabulous but they are essentially not the same thing.
Juices are basically water separated from the fruits and vegetable pulp. One would ideally need a juice extractor. Smoothies, on the other hand, are thicker and more filling than juices because they have the pulp that has been removed from the juice. To make smoothies, one needs a blender.
- Like Juices, smoothies are not only high in nutrients, vitamins, and fiber; they can also make any vegetable you probably don’t like, taste great.
- In almost every green smoothie, the main ingredients are spinach or kale. Not only do they give smoothies their green color, but they are also packed with calcium, protein, and iron.
Some of our Research Pointers and Recent Assignment Snippets
- Green smoothies to control weight gain: Leafy greens vegetables such as spinach, kale, carrots, tomatoes. Contain anti-oxidants increases energy levels and fiber intakes.
- Banana smoothies: Rich source of protein, antioxidants, fiber, potassium, vitamin B6 and C, magnesium, and copper.
- Grapes, figs, and Dates Juice: Healthiest carbohydrates, antioxidants, and vitamins.
- Carrot juices are very low in calories and high in fiber.
- Strawberry juices which are high in Ellagic acid and anthocyanins, helps in weight loss by reducing inflammation and heightening the functions of the weight-reducing hormones.
- The brightly colored bell pepper contains Capsaicin, which increases body temperature and accelerates metabolism through thermogenesis.
Balanced Diet Can Improve Weight and Cardiac Health
When it comes to a healthy diet, balance is the key to getting it right. We have been writing a wide range of articles on balanced diets, natural alternatives and detoxification techniques.
To have a healthy, balanced diet, people should try to strike an equilibrium:
- Why Tight Glycemic control is necessary to maintain a Healthy Weight
Individuals who are suffering from different forms of Diabetes require their carbohydrate metabolism to attain a steady state. Tight Glycemic Control is the practice of limiting blood glucose in the range of 4.4–6.1 mmol/L for healthy adults. Essentially Tight Glycemic Control boils down to being able to manage an acceptable range of blood sugar level in an individual. TGC dictates one be careful with his diet and cut down on fast foods that contain excessive sugar, salt, trans-fat, excess carbohydrates & harmful chemicals.
- Green Smoothies with Plenty of Fruit and Vegetables control Weight Gain
Fruit and vegetables are a vital source of vitamins and minerals. Including leafy vegetables like Spinach & Kale, fruits with low Glycemic values like Bananas, Pears, Pomegranates, Whole grain bread are recommended.
Green smoothies are easy to prepare, carry and contain numerous essential nutrients, minerals, vitamins, healthy carbohydrates, low fat, and fiber. Plenty of Starchy Foods, such as Bread, Rice, Potatoes, and Pasta are essential. Starchy foods should make up around one-third of everything we eat. Potatoes are an excellent choice and a great source of fiber.
- Fermented Veggies for a Healthy Gut and Weight-Loss
Fermented veggies are rich in good bacteria that aids in maintaining a microbiome balance in our gut. This helps in digestion and helps in losing weight. Tomatoes, for example, are rich in prebiotic known as arabinogalactans which is helpful for good gut bacteria.
- Avoid Processed Food with High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS)
Processed foods are high on Sugar or High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) which keeps adding “Empty Calories” resulting in an abrupt weight gain. They are artificially engineered to be “Highly-Rewarding” in terms of taste and ease of consumption, triggering a “High Reward Response” in the brain and causing us to overeat.
Sample Assignment Screenshots
I call it the “Final Touch”. Proactive researching, stepping up the sales-pitch, increasing readability, transforming a stale piece of text into something brilliantly interesting. Find our delivery commitments here.