We are an expert in holistic treatments, clinical nutrition and functional medicine, which involves the usage of Fruits & Vegetables, Natural Oils, Herbs and Therapies to heal lifestyle ailments.
- Numerous blogs on the nutritional benefits of essential oils.
- Numerous blogs on companies manufacturing essential oils.
- Numerous blogs on sexuality and virality enhancing essential oils.
Writing Experience in Home Remedy (DIY) Essential Oil Usages and Remedies:
I have extensively worked on avenues of Lavender, Basil, CBD, Pine pollen, Cistanche, Shilajit natural herb, Kombucha, and other DIY oils, their extraction, use, and benefits.
- Lavender Oil is a perfect home remedy that provides a quick respite from headaches, migraine pains, alleviating stress and promoting tranquility in addition to being a supplement to healthier and dandruff free scalp.
- Basil Oil, extracted from the Basil plant, serves as a natural muscle relaxant and is used as a home remedy for Headache treatments.
- Omega -3 fatty acids contained in Krill oil, is an effective mechanism for fighting mental fatigue.
- Coconut oil improves memory problems and helps in increasing reasoning power.
- CBD Oil as a Source of Omega Fatty Acids. (Safe alternative to Fish Oil).
- CBD Oil: Treating Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Cord Injury/Disease, Severe Arthritis, Epilepsy, ADD/ADHD, etc.
- Herbs and spices such as Cloves, Cinnamon, Rosemary, and Turmeric have anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Bergamot – Stimulate your scalp for healthy hair by using this versatile essential oil is dilution with other essential oils like jasmine, rosemary, Jamaican black castor oil, and ylang-ylang.
Companies Manufacturing Essential Oils
We have also written elaborate reviews for companies manufacturing essential oil products.
Aura Cacia Pure Essential Oils Company Review. (Bergamont Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, etc.)
Aura Cacia was initially formed in the year 1982 and since 1993 has been a part of Frontier Co-Op. Aura Cacia’s range of essential oils and skincare oils are made from exemplary pure botanical resources and are aimed at customers yearning for pure and potent natural solutions to their daily needs.
Sourcing Essential Oils: From Ambohimena, Madagascar comes the flowers that produce Aura Cacia’s ylang ylang essential oil.
World Class Extraction Mechanisms: At Aura Cacia, careful research and analysis have gone into finding the best way of extracting the essence of the plants and using them in their blends. Through processes like steam distillation, solvent extraction, and expression or cold press, only the most essential part of the plant oil is extracted and made ready for use.
Mountain Rose Herbs Oils Company Review. (Anise Seed Essential Oil, Ancient Forest Tea, etc.)
Mountain Rose Herbs began as a mail-order service in 1987 by Rose Madrone.
Their range of essential oils, teas, butter, and other various products ensures a 100% natural and rejuvenating effect for your body.
Say No To GMO: Conventional farms following GMO friendly practices generally use genetically modified seeds that are pest resistant and able to germinate in poor quality soil. GMO crops not only harm the end consumers, but it also poses a risk to organisms such as insects and birds, who largely depend on these crops for their sustenance.
Low Energy Consumption: Mountain Rose Herb has a mission to decrease the carbon footprint of its production process. Through the implementation of High Efficiency LED lighting instead of run of the mill incandescent bulbs, and using Bio Diesel in its vehicles, they ensure that while you enjoy their natural and healthy products, the environment does not have to suffer for it.
Some Other Examples of Essential Oil Companies We Reviewed:
- Plantlife Essential Oils Company Review. (Blue Tansy Essential Oil, Eucalyptus citriodora Essential Oil, etc.)
- Spark Naturals Essential Oils Company Review. (Carrot Seed Oil, Bergamot Oil, etc)
- Young Living Essential Oils Company Review. ( Basil Vitality Essential Oil, Cel-Lite Magic Massage Oil, etc.)
For Example, a Snippet from Rocky Mountain Oil Best Selling Product Reviews:
Let us have a look into some of the products of Rocky Mountain Oils that are in great demand and analyze the benefits of using them
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil– This is an essential oil derived from the Moroccan Tansy or Moroccan Blue Chamomile and has a warm, sweet and soft herbaceous aroma. We procure it by steam distilling the leaves and flowers of the Moroccan Tansy. This oil works particularly well to relieve tension from overworked and exhausted muscles through massage and drain out fatigue by using it as a facial oil.
- Breathe Ease Essential Oil Blend– This is a blend of essential oils procured from Eucalyptus, Myrtle, Peppermint, Spruce, Ravintsara, Pine and Marjoram. The blend has a strong and sharp menthol-like fragrance that works particularly well to abate sinus infections. This can be used to apply as a mist spray that loosens the mucus in the nasal passage and support the respiratory system to breathe easily.
- Eucalyptus citriodora Essential Oil– We derive this oil by steam distilling the leaves of the Eucalyptus citriodora. The oil has a herbal and lemony aroma which is found to be of particular use in clearing the respiratory passages during congestion and calming the nerves. Some blends of the oil find use in treating skin conditions, bug bites and dandruff.
The fine amalgamation of essential oil topics with an underlying sales funnels excites us. Deciding on a target audience and putting forward a Call-For-Action to onboard Certified Essential Oil Practitioners is something that we excel at.
I call it the “Final Touch”. Proactive researching, stepping up the sales-pitch, increasing readability, transforming a stale piece of text into something brilliantly interesting. Find our delivery commitments here.