Being a proficient technology writer for the last 10 years, we have been working on a variety of Technology-oriented research papers, gadget reviews, game reviews, and guest blogging.
Few of our Games & Gaming Technologies Assignments:
1. Gaming Laptop MSI GE70 Apache Pro 012 Review.
2. Tweak Your Basic Home Computer For An Enhanced Gaming Experience.
2. Temple Run 2 Game-Review.
3. Shadowgun Legends Review (console-level quality Destiny game for iPhones).
Being a team of technology bloggers, we excel at three key ingredients that define an EFFECTIVE TECHNICAL REVIEW:
1. Abstracting the technical complexities and present a content that appeals to average non-technical business owners.
2. Screenshots to guide the user through screens, navigation, and product features.
3. Illustrative diagrams to present Data/ facts which would otherwise look monotonous. (As applicable)
Snippets From Gaming Technology (Hardware) Assignments:
1. A Slight Overclocking of your graphics card: To improve performance, you may want to look at running the graphics card beyond the factory speed setting.
2. Defragmenting: The defragment utility analyzes your hard drive and attempts to consolidate those fragmented files, in an attempt to optimize your computer and speed up your system.
3. Efficient Use Of Processing Power: Look in your system notification bar at the downright corner of the screen to view programs that are running in the background. Close down as many of those as you can, but leave sound and graphics controllers alone.
4. Tweaking the NVIDIA Control Panel: All NVIDIA drivers come with their own control panels that let you tweak the most essential 3D settings.
- Maximum Pre-Rendered Frames: This controls the number of frames that the processor prepares before transferring them to the graphics card.
- Threaded Optimization: This option should always be “On”, as it allows the support of multi-threaded optimization for modern multi-core processors.
- VSync: It synchronizes the frames that your graphics card renders with the refresh rate of your monitor.
5. Tweaking the AMD/ATI Control Center: The AMD/ATI Control Center is another fantastic way to squeeze out more performance and increase the visual quality of your games.
- SMOOTHVISION HD (Anisotropic Filtering): The higher this setting is set, the sharper distant textures will appear.
- Mipmap Detail Level: It determines texture quality.
- Wait for Vertical Refresh: Vertical Sync (or Vsync) synchronizes the frames that your graphics card renders with the refresh rate of your monitor.
Other Software Technology Assignments:
1. Handbook on Network Security and Monitoring.
2. Java Interview Questions for Udemy Academy.
3. SQL for startup Business Owners.
4. Tips to choose the best Web hosting service provider.
5. The Business Manager’s Guide to Building Your First Website – WordPress Vs Node.js Vs Ruby On Rails
6. The basics of Cloud Computing? Your privacy and the cloud?
I call it the “Final Touch”. Proactive researching, stepping up the sales-pitch, increasing readability, transforming a stale piece of text into something brilliantly interesting. Find our delivery commitments here.