We have been collaborating with numerous international clients & brand-builders, reviewing and blogging on emerging trends in the e-gaming fraternity, and evaluating games across a multitude of categories – Indie Games, RPG, TRPG, LARP, MMO & MMORPG, Play To Earn, Non-fungible Tokens (NFTS), etc. We have also delivered detailed case studies on Axie Infinity by Indie Studio Sky Mavis, the Roblox platform, emerging VR/ AR gaming devices, Loot Boxes, and compulsive gaming disorders.
With 500+ published articles, 20+ active clients, and 10+ categories, we have covered topics around the following specifications:
- Blogs on emerging gaming experiences with VR (Virtual Reality), AR (Augmented Reality), and MR (Mixed Reality)
- Reviews for stream gaming services such as Twitch and Netflix gaming.
- 5 emerging trends in the cloud gaming interface – Adaptive Artificial Intelligence to declining console gaming sales (Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft facing backlash)
- Reviews on top cloud gaming services – Google Stadia, NVidia GeForce Now, Sony Playstation Now, Amazon Luna
- Reviews for Amazon Luna Couch, allowing gamers to play local multiplayer games.
- Statistical data blogs on Metaverse Trends: Expected market size of $1527.55 billion by 2029 at a CAGR of 47.6%. Investment of $72.8 billion by the end of 2024.
- Blogs on top companies investing in Metaverse – Meta, Microsoft, Epic Games, and Nvidia’s interest.
- Concepts around blockchain technologies such as Non-fungible Tokens (NFTS) in Play-To-Earn Games.
- Players earn NFTs by completing daily challenges or battling monsters/ beasts and other players.
- NFTs allow gamers to solely own unique game items such as virtual avatars, and plots of land.
- Once a gamer owns NFTs, he could sell them outside of the gaming platform.
- Players earn tradable Non-Fungible Token (NFT) items like Cryptokitties.
- Blogs on converting Non-fungible Tokens (NFTS) bitcoin to fiat currency.
- Direct exchange into the player’s local currency.
- Bitcoin debit card allows direct debit from crypto wallets.
- Peer-to-Peer exchanges – Players sell items of rewards won, in exchange for fiat currency.
- Multiple fact-checked blogs on Tabletop/ Live-Action Role-Playing Games including levels and experiences involved, real-time combat systems, Heads Up Display or HUD to display player & game information, etc.
- Globally, the market comprises 3.09 billion active video gamers. By 2024, the numbers would reach 3.32 billion. 164 million US citizens play video games, every day.
Blogs on Popular “Play to Earn” Game – Axie Infinity by Indie Studio Sky Mavis
- Pokemon-inspired monster-battling adventurous game.
- Players collect Axies, cartoon creatures having unique strengths/ weaknesses. Players could battle, adventure, and breed their Axies.
- Win battles to get SLPs (smooth love potion) crypto tokens.
- Total trading volume worth $3.8 billion. In countries such as Indonesia and the Philippines, players play Axie to support their families.
- Scholarships programs – Axie owners can loan out their NFTs to other players.
50+ Reviews on Game Types: Key Differentiators & Offerings
- Xbox Smart Delivery Games: Why purchase the Xbox series Smart Delivery game? Receive free game upgrades for new Xbox Series S and X versions. Including Xbox Game Pass games.
- Indie Games: Why small-scale 90’s Indie games (Becalm, Gardenarium, Nintendo 3DS, Studio Pixel games, etc) are losing out against AAA & RPG games?
- Role-Playing Games or RPG: Blogs on character-oriented multiplayer games where players perform specific roles or simulate characters in a virtual setting.
- Tabletop Role-Playing Game or TRPG: Where mutual discussions happen and roles are allocated to the players.
- Live-Action Role-Playing or LARP: Where players physically enact the chosen character & perform tasks.
- Multiplayer Games: 1000 Words reviews for Call Of Duty: Warzone, Destiny 2, Fortnite, and GTA 5.
- MMO & MMORPG Games: Reviews for MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online Game) and MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game). Examples:
- MMO games such as World of Tanks, and War Thunder.
- MMORPG games such as Star Wars: The Old Republic, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Trek Online, Planetside, etc.
- Play To Earn Games: Reviews on the Play-To-Earn genre with example games such as The Sandbox, and Acie Infinity. With factual statistical data – $3618.4 million in revenue by the end of 2028.
- Sponsored Content Games: Why sponsored in-game advertisements (Sponsored content games) are a major revenue strategy for developers. Discussions around the global market for in-game advertisements are expected to be $17.6 billion by the end of 2030.
Extensive Review Pieces on Game Creation and Hosting Platforms: Roblox Case Study
- Roblox records a massive 202 million organic users in April 2021.
- A huge array of popular games include Blox Fruits, Natural Disaster, Survival, All-Star Tower Defence, Murder Mystery 2, and Theme Park Tycoon 2.
- Reviews on care simulation games: “Adopt me” or “MeepCity” where players can impersonate characters of either a child or an adoptive parent.
- Comparison of Lua (game programming/ scripting language used in Roblox) with Java, and C++.
Gaming Gadget Reviews: Smart Glasses, VR Devices, etc
We have also covered gaming gadget reviews from leading brands, that complement the new generation of games flooding the markets:
- Popular VR devices such as HTC Vive, Playstation VR, Samsung Gear VR, and Oculus Quest 2.
- Popular AR smart glasses such as Vuzix Blade, Magic Leap 1, and Microsoft Hololens 2.
- Affordable and functional VR hardware such as Google Cardboard, Google Daydream, Oculus Rift, Sony PSVR, etc.
Loot-Box, Play To Earn – Informative Pieces & Game Reviews
We have drafted 20+ articles categorically focused on Loot Box, MMOs, Role-Playing Games, and “microtransactions”. From its inception in 2004 to a massive 30 billion dollars in sales. We have also published content on Independent research carried out by the University of Wolverhampton and the University of Plymouth, comparing loot boxes to a form of compulsive gambling.
- Loot Boxes: European Regulator’s Opinion
- Loot Boxes: With collectible items and time-based deals, is It a form of compulsive gambling?
- 20% of Video Games come with Loot Box: What is Behind The Scene?
- Loot Box reviews for top games – Star Wars Battlefront II, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, etc.
Addictions & Compulsive Gaming Disorders
As per research conducted by the Gambling Health Alliance (GHA) in 2020, almost 15% of youngsters playing paid video games have made in-game purchases without parental consent. 9% of gamers had borrowed money to access these games and fell into huge debts. This money-making addiction to video games can manipulate and exploit gamers leading to huge debts and financial harm. Online gaming addiction can be classified as a disorder and the World Health Organisation (WHO) added the fact that gaming disorders are addictive behaviors dealing with drugs, gambling, and alcohol as well.
Android devices do not offer a powerful built-in parental control tool but third-party applications like Qustodio, Kaspersky, and Safe Kids can be downloaded for the same. Discord gained immense popularity as a method for gamers to chat and talk to each other and is a popular communication tool.
The Video Gaming industry has an estimated worth of $159.3 billion in 2020. Since 2019, there has been an increase of 9.3% and current forecasts believe that the industry would be worth $268 billion by 2025. APAC and Latin America showed maximum growth of 9.9% and 10.3% in 2021 as compared to 2019 figures.