Insurance Niche Writing
Drafting compelling articles on Personal Finance, Insurance plans, Insurance types and categories, elaborate landing pages and E-Mail marketing strategies has been one of our predominant skills. We have teams of dedicated financial writers well-versed in a plethora of insurance niches.
With more than 300+ articles drafted in off-beat genres such as income protection insurance, plastic surgeries coverages (Septoplasty or Rhinoplasty), pet insurance, workers compensation insurance, UK inheritance tax cut, etc, we could offer a diverse experience.
Attached are a Few Recent Assignments pertaining to the following Insurance and Financial Niches :
- What Is Income Protection Insurance?
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos poisoning cases) and the pressing need for Health Insurance.
- Does travel insurance cover MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome)?
- Which plastic surgeries are covered by insurance? Does health insurance cover Septoplasty or Rhinoplasty?
- Factors to be considered before purchasing a car insurance policy. (Collision coverage, Comprehensive coverage, etc.)
- 10 Tips for Choosing Home Mortgages. (Rate Differential, Refinancings to ‘Spilt loans’, exit fees and tie-ins)
- Blogs on Income protection insurance and pet insurances.
- Blogs on workers compensation insurance, equipment breakdown insurance, and Umbrella insurance.
The Recent Bunch of News Styled Articles:
- Is Ebola Tax the answer to restrict an epidemic?
- UK Inheritance Tax Cut Raised Ahead of Elections.
- Romanian Tax Breaks for Energy-Intensive Firms Approved.
- Agreement on Corporate Tax Reform Finalized by Switzerland and EU.
- Portugal’s 2015 Budget to include Corporate Tax Cut
Example FAQ Assignment Snippet: What is a Backpacker Insurance?
Regular travel insurance is mostly limited to providing financial assistance to you in case of accidents or loss of property during transit. However, a backpacker’s insurance, a common term for extensive and custom travel solutions, is valid for a long trip duration (say 15 months) and offers many amenities like medical treatment in a foreign land to covering adventure activities like scuba diving to legal expense coverage.
From Surfing to Mountain Biking to Bungee Jumping, they can cover you for almost 150+ activities. Even part-time experiences like Teaching or Admin Work or Office Work are also covered.
FAQs from World Nomads: A Premium Travel Insurance Company
Who are the World Nomads?
Founded in 2002 by Simon Monk and spearheaded by Head of Emergency Assistance Lisa Fryar, World Nomads is a premium travel insurance company targeted towards budget travelers and adventure enthusiasts. Covering travelers from over 150 countries, they provide extensive coverage for unforeseen sicknesses, injuries during adventure activities, trip cancellations /delays/ interruptions, loss of valuables such as belongings and electronic gadgets and even cover emergency evacuations. World Nomads has been topping the charts when it comes to one of the most effective and functional 24-hour support helplines.
Can I make a claim while I am traveling or do I need to wait to get back home to do that?
You can file for a claim reimbursement as long as you can furnish relevant supporting documents. Be it in the middle of the trip or after returning back home, any legitimate claims would be duly addressed. Some of the basic documents that are usually required are as follows:
- Copy of your original round-trip air itineraries for your trip.
- Invoice and payment documentation.
- Receipts of additional expenses incurred.
- Copies of revised flight itinerary, etc.
What if I need assistance during emergencies?
Make sure that you have your policy number handy. Feel free to dial 24 X 7 helpline numbers in case of any emergencies. The emergency assistance team is on vigil 24 X 7 providing support all over the continents. You can also claim the call charges if the helpline numbers are not toll-free from your current location. The World Nomads emergency teams can also be contacted through Email, Twitter or Facebook.
Insurance Coverages for Malignant Mesothelioma, a Rare type of Cancer
Malignant Mesothelioma is a rare type of cancer that originates from the cells of the Mesothelioma, which is the protective covering of many internal body organs. People who have worked at jobs which expose them to asbestos fibers or asbestos dust are more prone to this variation of cancer. Even people who are involved in washing clothes of individuals working at such jobs are vulnerable to Mesothelioma.
We wrote for Mesothelioma lawyers. As a Mesothelioma lawyer, they strive hard to ensure that any Mesothelioma patient gets speedy help – financially or legally from state and city authorities. You can find it HERE.
A team of proficient multi-disciplined writers since the last 10 years, we have worked with several online Insurance start-ups in niche areas, drafting their landing & website pages, implementing SEO, drafting cross-platform back-links and guest posts. Find our delivery commitments here.