From recreational Lebron James strains to medical marijuana and Omega Fatty Acid CBD supplements, we have written on the list of lifestyle diseases that could be treated with CBD Oil, Hemp powder and Oil tinctures. We have also written extensively on the Cannabis harvesting, Wet and Dry Trimming Process and associated soil requirements for smoother leaves.
Marijuana used to be listed under the scheduled drugs category not very long ago. However, recent medical studies have established its multiple benefits and low to no addiction tendencies in it, leading to its legalized use.
From Cannabis Bath Bombs and Weed Popsicles to Medical Marijuana:
Assignments on Recreational Marijuana (CBD):
- Lebron James Strain and Medical Cannabis.
- CBD bath bomb recipe: How to Make Easy Cannabis-Infused Bath Bombs.
- How to Make Weed Popsicles – Nicely Medicated!
- How To Make Marijuana Rice Crispy Treats.
- Does Eating and Smoking Marijuana Produce the Same Effects?
- Smoking weed: how much is too much?
Assignments on Medical Marijuana (CBD / Hemp Oil / Hemp Protein Powder):
CBD oil contains a concentration of cannabidiol or CBD and is extracted from the Hemp plant, which is remarkably useful for humans. Hemp plants are basically a form of the industrially cultivated cannabis plant. However, this plant contains a very low amount of cannabinoids. THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol) are two of the most common of them. We have been composing blogs on Hemp powder and Oil tinctures as a rich source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and protein.
- Blogs: From Chronic Pain to Epilepsy: CBD Oil – Exciting and Versatile Treatment Option.
- Blogs: CBD Based Medicinal Products – Forms, Types, and Use (Vaping, Capsules and Pills, Oils and Tinctures)
- Articles: Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Cannabidiol drug Edpidiolex.
- Blogs: CBD and the Body- What does CBD Oil Treat Physically?
- Journals: Water Soluble Hemp Powder vs Oil Tincture.
- Blogs: CBD Oil as a Source of Omega Fatty Acids. (Safe alternative to Fish Oil).
- Blogs: Treating Postpartum Depression With Marijuana.
- CBD Oil: Treating Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Cord Injury/Disease, Severe Arthritis, Epilepsy, ADD/ADHD, etc
- Does Marijuana Kill Your Brain Cells? Does Marijuana Cause Cancer?
- How CBD oil can Improve Your Sex Life. (tetrahydrocannabinol – THC and its psychoactive effects)
- CBD Oil for Diabetes: Exploring the Facts (17% decrease in insulin resistance levels)
Articles on the Endless Benefits of CBD Oil
The versatility of CBD oil may well be it’s the best attribute. We tell you what does CBD oil treat, how you should use it, and what medications it might replace.
Epilepsy and Seizures
Epidiolex, a purified CBD extract was put to use as approved by the FDA for the treatment of epilepsy in two rare conditions typified by epileptic seizures in 2018. After much research and positive evidence, doctors in the US can prescribe Epidiolex for Lennox- Gastaut syndrome and Davet syndrome. Both conditions affect kids up to 5 years of age and are characterized by frequent seizures. Other neurological symptoms like neuronal injury, psychiatric diseases and neurodegeneration can also be treated with CBD.
An oral spray containing CBD that goes by the name of Sativex can be effective in reducing muscle spasticity, tightness, improve urination frequency and ease pain in people with multiple sclerosis.
Even though the evidence of CBD against PD is scant, the research is promising in this regard. A small study proved that CBD considerably helped improve pain and uncontrolled tremors. In 2009, a study was conducted wherein individuals with PD and psychotic symptoms were treated with CBD. It showed that the compound successfully reduced the severity of hallucinations and delusions with no adverse effects. Later studies also proved that CBD could improve the quality of sleep and life of an individual with PD.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia
CBD can remove dementia from the brain cells by reducing inflammation, by functioning as a neuroprotectant and brain stimulant and by reducing oxygen build-up. This effectively will relieve the individual from stress, anxiety and reducing memory.
The compounds in CBD exhibit vasodilation and neuroprotection properties that aid in the conservation and cure of glaucoma.
Articles on DIY Home Care Tips During COVID Lockdown
We recently drafted multiple crisp 150 words posts highlighting DIY self-care tips for people under COVID lockdown.
- CBD Products for depression, panic attacks, anxiety, and stress.
- CBD Oil (with MCT oil such as coconut oil or olive oil) to fight Alzheimer’s, sclerosis, Parkinson, etc.
- CBD products rich in amino acids, antioxidants, etc for skin and hair care.
Medical cannabis for muscle spasms, mental health conditions, nausea, neurological disorders, chronic pain, inflammation.
- CBD products with anti-inflammatory properties to improve the endocannabinoid system responsible for pain, sleep, metabolism, immune response, appetite, etc. (by modulating the release of Cytokines).
CBD and the Body- What does CBD Oil Treat Physically?
- Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, CBD could be an effective cure for acne as well. The compound also has the ability to diminish sebum production.
- According to some recent reports on rats and mice, Cannabidiol can be used to treat symptoms and the side effects of cancer such as acute pain, nausea, and vomiting. Some animal and test-tube studies have also shown that CBD might possess anti-cancer properties.
- CBD can also enhance bone structure as it works on developing bone density, strengthens the collagen “bridge” and stops bone diseases.
- Furthermore, CBD not only has painkilling and spasm reducing properties but also improves motor function in patients with spinal cord injuries.
- CBD has the potential to lower high blood pressure.
CBD has proved to lessen the incidence of diabetes in diabetic mice 6. Researchers are extending their scopes to study the impact of CBD on human type 2 diabetes.
FAQs for 120+ Online Medical Marijuana Dispensaries:
We just completed a similar series for “BuyMyWeedOnline”, one of the 120+ online Medical Marijuana dispensaries operating in Vancouver. (https://buymyweedonline.ca/).
To be eligible under the federal system, qualified medical practitioners’ approval and Health Canada’s permission are two essential criteria, enabling you to purchase from one of the 26 licensed producers. However, VPD and City Hall have allowed such dispensaries to operate, so that more people could get benefited, as long as the products are not sold to minors and gangs.
The series comprised of key FAQs, some of which are listed below:
- Is it safe to order from BuyMyWeedOnline?
- How does the Point System function?
- How can I place an order?
- How long does it take to process an order and send it for shipment?
- Why did my package include the ìSignature required clause?
- What reasons would I require medical marijuana for?
- Do you ship outside of Canada?
9 Reasons Why We are Perfect For CBD/ Marijuana Medical Articles:
- We have more than 170+ published pain-related Chiropractic articles including natural treatments for Rotator Cuff Treatment, Achilles Tendinitis Treatment, Plantar Fasciitis Treatment, Patellar Tendinitis Treatment, Hip Pain, Calf Pain, Runners Knee Treatment, etc.
- We have been writing on the list of lifestyle diseases that could be treated with CBD Oil, Hemp powder and Oil tinctures.
- We have written extensive articles on cannabis growth, wet and dry trimming, soil requirements, etc.
- We just completed a series for “BuyMyWeedOnline”, one of the 120+ online Medical Marijuana dispensaries operating in Vancouver. (https://buymyweedonline.ca/).
- Substantial writing experiences across ranging from recreational Lebron James strains to medical marijuana and Omega Fatty Acid CBD supplements.
- Writing experience in clinical nutrition, natural diets, and functional medicine. This involves the usage of fruits & vegetables, natural oils, herbs, and therapies.
- Timely deliveries and continuous communication.
- Experience with targeted writing. (Every article has an intended audience)
- Necessary referencing to establish a credible source. (.gov, .edu, .org) Example: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov , https://www.who.int , etc. for Healthcare, Nutritional topics.
- Great presentation: Headings, sub-headings, bullets, and indentations.
We call it the “Final Touch”. Proactive researching, stepping up the sales-pitch, increasing readability, transforming a stale piece of text into something brilliantly interesting. Find our delivery commitments here.