From stigmas pertaining to Premature Ejaculation (P.E) to the art of Cunnilingus (female oral sex), we have covered a diverse range of topics. This includes juicing recipe for better sex and harder erections, choice of nutritious food/ natural nutrition, detoxification and penile enlargement techniques such as Jelquing and Kegel exercises.
Informative Blogs on Testosterone & Enhancing Sexual Performance:
- Kegel exercises for men: Origins, benefits and how to do them.
- Jelquing: Penis Enlargement exercises for better erections.
- Low Testosterone: Unsatisfactory Erections and Shrinking Genitals.
- 9 steps plan to eliminate sexual performance anxiety related to ED.
- Effects of Pheromones on Sexual Prowess.
- Hyperspermia – More Semen for Longer Erection and Better Orgasm.
- Calcification of the Pineal Gland & how to detoxify it.
- What are Steroid Hormones? Causing Testosterone Deficiencies.
- Fake Estrogen – Effects and How to Combat them.
- The Guide to Mesmerize your Partner Tonight: An Elaborate Guide The Goodness spot or the G-spot has always been the most important topic when it comes to the sexual well-being of a woman. For men, this important stimulating part of women has been the Holy Grail when it comes to sexual encounters and for many has been elusive.
The precursor to men opting for unhealthy dietary habits begins with the ever-present evils of stressful jobs, long & erratic travel hours and a set of responsibilities conflicting with leisure time. Instead of being able to dedicate a routine time to take care of one’s nutritional needs, men today are resorting to processed and refrigerated junk food.
Natural DIYs (Herbs/Nutrition) for low Testosterone Symptoms
- Cistanche herbs – A crucial sex herb.
- Mucuna Prurien herbs – Cure erectile dysfunctions.
- Pine Pollen herbs – A stronger erection.
- Tongkat Ali herbs – Semen quality and quantity.
- 7 best Foods to Increase Testosterone.
- Importance of sleep in testosterone production.
- Juicing Recipe for better sex and harder erections.
- Testosterone Boosting Recipes.
We have been drafting articles highlighting the usage of sexual enhancer herbs such as Cistanche herbs, Mucuna Prurien herbs, Tongkat Ali herbs and various forms of Marijuana (CBD).
For example, a few snippets from the Shilajit assignment are as follows:
- Shilajit ranks in as a natural bio-stimulant that improves male potency and revitalizes the whole body and urinogenital sphere.
- Shilajit as a herb helps build immunity and treats enlarged prostate problems. It increases blood supply to genitals during the day and helps secure stronger erections.
- As an anti-inflammatory and strong oxidant, it breaks down free radicals and prohibits cellular damage contributing to longevity.
For example, a few snippets from the Mucuna Prurien assignment are as follows:
- It supports Shukra Dhatu and bolsters healthy sexual energy and libido. It also fosters normal fertility, healthy sperm motility, count and strong erection through its aphrodisiac properties.
- The treatment of erectile dysfunction is intrinsically related to low dopamine levels. The herb contains dihydroxyphenylalanine or L-DOPA which gets converted to dopamine and increases testosterone levels in the pituitary gland.
- Good sex is a combination of getting it up hard and finishing strong. The herb helps in increasing ejaculatory response by improving semen quality and quantity.
- It also triggers hormone growth in men. Enhanced libido increases blood flow to the penis, it also takes on more nutrients in the penal organ. The entire process is known as hyper-engorging which leads to greater penis growth.
Looking Irresistible and Feeling Young at 35:
People stepping into the 35+ age bracket often tend to feel less energetic, less fit and less young. The lack of energy and stamina abruptly affects our bedroom lives and steals away the libido factor. This could have a detrimental effect on your relationships and social acceptance. We have been writing on stress, anxiety, treating male sexual health issues, enhance fertility, fighting impaired digestion, etc.
- Avoiding processed food high in High fructose corn syrup (HFCS).
- Reducing alcohol consumption to avoid Liver Cirrhosis, Fibrosis, Hypertension.
- Drinking water to aid natural detoxifying mechanisms.
- The right choice of food – Almonds, Avocado, Wild Salmon, garlic, etc.
- Use of Probiotics (natural good bacteria; most commonly found in yogurt)
A team of proficient multi-disciplined writers for the last 10 years, we have worked with several online healthcare start-ups in niche areas, drafting their landing & website pages, implementing SEO, drafting cross-platform back-links and guest posts. Find our delivery commitments here.