We are an expert in natural DIY hacks, tips & tricks, holistic treatments, clinical nutrition and functional medicine, which involves the usage of Fruits & Vegetables, Natural Oils, and Herbs. Using kitchen wastes for Vermicomposting, the goodness of activated charcoal, the health benefits of indoor plants and pets are some of the interesting niches we covered recently.
Few of our Recent Assignments Involve:
- Natural anxiety coping. ( Fruits, herbs and veggies. Natural ways to treat anxiety)
- Indoor plants the health benefits.
- Health benefits of having Pets.
- Health Benefits of Bone Broth.
- Vitamin D- A Summary of some Health Benefits.
- Benefits of Kombucha and how to make it.
- How does Vermicomposting help in Soil Health? Agricultural communities and plant growth.
- Enhancing Your Oral Health using Oil Pulling.
- What is activated charcoal? Benefits and everything else.
A Brief Introduction to Vermicomposting – Organic Household Waste as the Perfect Plant Growth Ingredient
Vermicomposting is a magical process which transforms your unnecessary kitchen scraps and other green wastes into a rich dark soil which smells nearly like earth. Basically, the earthworm excrement is vermicompost, also known as castings, are known to for improving the biological, chemical and physical properties of the soil. The innumerable chemical secretions taking place in the digestive tract of an earthworm are useful for breaking down soil and organic matter.
- Reduces the amount of waste sent to the dump sites – around thirty percent of an individual’s daily household waste is organic.
- Alleviates the level of greenhouse gas emissions – organic wastes buried in a dump site, break down gradually in the absence of oxygen which leads to the production of methane gas.
- A toxic liquid known as leachate is produced when organics are allowed to break down without the presence of oxygen, which pollutes the soil and water bodies. Vermicomposting reduces pollution, therefore.
kombucha – The Perfect Health Drink for Working Professionals and Millennial Crowd
The kombucha drink is prepared by adding specific strains of bacteria, yeast, and sugar to black or green tea, and allowing it to ferment for a week or more. The process of fermentation also produces acetic acid along with other acidic compounds including a large amount of bacterial probiotic.
Green tea combined with kombucha acts as a potent antioxidant and also restricts the cholesterol particles from oxidation and inhibits heart diseases. Kombucha being antioxidant and capable of lowering triglyceride levels is a potential solution to the world against heart diseases.
Activated charcoal to Treat Drug Poisonings and Overdose
Activated charcoal is used to treat drug poisonings and overdose, reduce intestinal gas, lower cholesterol levels, reduce phosphate levels in dialysis, and treat bile flow problems during pregnancy. Activated charcoal can also be used in bandages for healing wounds and also to improve the overall quality of the skin.
Demography Targeted Writing:
A majority of our articles are targeted towards Busy executives & business owners skipping meals, working late night with no exercising regimes and over-dependence on processed food.
- Busy executives & business owners skipping meals, working late night with an over-dependence on processed food.
- Frequent business travelers exposed to changing time-zones, weather, and greasy hotel/airport meals.
- Executives leading a sedentary lifestyle with no time for exercise, prone to Stress, Diabetes, heart ailments, back pain, etc.
- Beauty/Fitness conscious individuals opting for unhealthy crash diets and steroid supplements.
- Victims of personal turmoils suffering from acute depression, stress, and anxieties.
Women stepping into the 40+ age bracket often tend to feel less energetic, less fit and less young. The lack of energy and stamina abruptly affects their lives and steals away the ‘balance’ factor. This could have a detrimental effect on your relationships and social acceptance.
A team of proficient multi-disciplined writers since the last 10 years, we have worked with several online healthcare start-ups in niche areas, drafting their landing & website pages, implementing SEO, drafting cross-platform back-links and guest posts. Find our delivery commitments here.