Country/ Region-Specific Gambling Landscapes
We have been writing reviews for Country/ Region-specific gambling laws, history, and online/ offline gambling landscapes including Lottery, Daily Fantasy Sports, Sports Betting, Horse racing, etc. This includes China, Indonesia, Australia, Peru, etc. This includes batch articles on “The History of Gambling, Lottery, Daily Fantasy Sports, Sports Betting, Horse racing, etc. across countries and specific regions.” (Example: China, Indonesia, Australia, Peru).
Key pointers for the UK Gambling landscape include:
- We have written 500+ articles on UKGC policies – Gamstop, Gamcare, Gamban, SENSE, NOSES, etc. Its collaboration with forums such as The Betting and Gambling council (BGC), Professional Footballers Association (PFA), EGBA iGaming Regulator Body In Europe, ASA, and Advertising Standards Authority.
- Reviews for Casinos licensed under UKGC. Example: 21 Prive Casino (Providers, key gaming categories, loyalty programs, Security, License and Fairness, etc.)
- Reviews for Casinos that operate with offshore licenses (Malta Gaming Authority, e-Gaming authority of Curacao, Kahnawake Gaming Commission, etc.) beyond UKGC jurisdictions.
- Numerous reviews on popular sports bettings in the UK:
- Tennis Betting (Australian Open, Roland Garros (the French Open), the US Open, and Wimbledon.
- Horse Racing (Royal Ascot, Epsom Derby, Grand National, and the Cheltenham Festival). Detailed articles around Super High Five betting, Consolation Pool and Carryover Pool, super high five dead-heats, tips and strategies, pros and cons.
- Football (Soccer) Betting: Reviews on English Football League Championship & The Premier League clubs including Luton Town Football Club, Crystal Palace Football Club, Middlesbrough Football Club, and Queens Park Rangers FC. Their collaborations with UKGC and Gamstop initiatives.
- Reviews for payment methods (not restricted by Gamstop) – Ecopayz, Neteller, Skrill, Perfect Money, the option of cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin and Ethereum), bank cards, etc.
Key pointers for the Chinese Gambling landscape include:
- Article 303 of the criminal law introduced by the People’s Republic of China through which gambling activity is regulated.
- Founded in 1987, The Welfare Lottery is very much in vogue in present-day China. The China Sports Lottery was set up in 1994.
- Macau is the only region that permits legal gambling. The former Portuguese colony has now been transformed into a semiautonomous region of the country, called the ‘Vegas of East’
- There are two kinds of lotteries that are not considered gambling. The Welfare Lottery is in practice since 1987, regulated by the Ministry of Civil Affairs. And Sports Lottery is in practice since 1994 and is supervised by the China Sports Lottery Administration Centre.
- Popular deposit/ withdrawal methods available include UnionPay card, Bank Transfer, PayPal
- Some of the approved China casino games are Sci Bo, Punto Bunco and Baccarat, Pai Gow, Mahjong, etc.
- Example casinos: Studio City, Sands Macao, Venetian Macao, Bodog, Dafabet, and Next best.
Key pointers for the Australian Gambling landscape include:
- Key regulations governing the gambling landscape.
- ACT Gambling and Racing Commission looks after the Australian Capital Territory
- The Department of Racing Gaming and Liquor sees the Western Australian Region
- The Independent Gambling Authority looks upon the gambling regulations, being maintained
- The Licensing Commission is responsible for maintaining law and order throughout the Northern Territory
- The Tasmanian Gaming Commission is given the responsibility to look after the territory of Tasmania
- The Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation patrols over the area of Victoria
- The Office of Liquor Gaming and Racing looks upon the New South Wales territory
- National transactional currency: Australian Dollar (A). Example A$600,000.
- Popular deposit/ withdrawal methods available include Poli, Neteller, VISA, MasterCard, and Skrill.
History and Legality of Casinos/ Gambling Laws in the US States:
In recent months, we have been writing about the history and current prevalent gambling laws in the U.S States. This includes Laws, Legal Gambling Age, Locations, Brief History of Gambling in the state, Sports Betting, Casino Gambling (Table Games, Slots, etc), Fantasy Sports, Horse Racing, and a brief mention of Lottery and any other forms of gambling in each state:
- History of Gambling in the state.
- Laws and Regulations of Gambling in the state.
- Types of Gambling and associated Restrictions. (horse and dog racing, tribal casinos, the official state lottery, etc.)
- Online Gambling in the state. Legalities, Guidelines, Taxes, Bills, and Acts.
- The most popular Gambling Option for Tourists in the State.
Each of these 1000 words articles is intricately detailed, structured, fact-checked, and plagiarism-free. With supporting Grammarly and Copyscape reports.
iGaming Across Canadian Markets
- Popular deposit/ withdrawal methods available include Visa, Mastercard, Instadebit, PayPal, Neteller, etc.
- National transactional currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD). Example CAD 1000
- Popular operators include Pragmatic Play, Microgaming, 1X2Gaming, Wazdan, Big Time Gaming, Red Tiger, Ainsworth, Amaya, Betdigital, Betsoft, Booming Games, Cadillac Jack, Elk Studios, Evolution Gaming, Fugaso, Iron Dog Studio, LeapFrog Gaming, Lightning Box Games, Nektan, NextGen Gaming, Saber Interactive, Side City Studios, Thunderkick.
iGaming Content Tailor-Made for Indian Markets
- Popular Indian Casino Games – Teen Patti & Teen Patti Gold, Indian Rummy, Andar Bahar, Slots, Blackjack, Three Card Poker, Craps, and Keno.
- India – Casinos-Laws, Taxes, Games, History (E.g: The Public Gambling Act – of 1867, The 1955 Prize Competition Act, The IT Act of 2000, etc.)
- India – Online Casinos, Providers, Games, Bonus, Legals (Top Indian casinos, games, and providers such as 2Pi Interactive Pvt Ltd, Nazara Technologies, Games2Win, GSN Games India, etc).
- International Game Manufacturers Operating in India: NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, and iSoftBet
- India – The Best Gambling Movies in Bollywood (Plot, twists, and themes around Indian movies such as Teen Patti (2010), Striker (2010), The Great Gambler (1979), and Jannat (2008))
- India – Odds, Markets, And Online Betting Types (E.g: Decimal Odds, Fractional Odds, Moneyline Odds, Accumulator Bets, Single Bets, etc)
- The Best Indian Online Casinos (Betway, Casino Room, Leo Vegas, Royal Panda, Europa Casino, Karamba, Casumo, Jackpot City with max bet, wagering needs, bonuses, etc).
- States allowing legal casinos: Goa, Sikkim, Daman, and Diu allow physical gambling.
- Popular deposit/ withdrawal methods available include Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Bank Transfer, EcoPayz, Credit cards, Trustly, Giropay, Bitcoin, Zimpler, Boku, iDebit
South Africa – iGaming Pointers and Fact-Checking
- Popular deposit/ withdrawal methods available include Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, InstaDebit, Easy EFT, Paysafecard, Skrill, Neteller, and iDebit.
- National transactional currency: South Africa Rand (R). Example R100
- Popular operators include Playtech, Microgaming, Quickspin, Betsoft, and Red Tiger.