Over the last few months, we have been drafting compelling landing pages, articles, sales campaigns and blogs for Private security companies that supply private security personnel, armed sentries, coast guards, and fire safety directors. The security workforces are deployed across a variety of public and corporate establishments/ firms such as Airports, Schools & Universities, Hospitals, Banks, Churches & Mosques, seaports, construction sites, and public events.
Latest Assignment: Digital Campaign for A Nigerian Private Security Firm
We recently worked with an American private security agency and a Nigerian security firm providing trained armed guards across a plethora of goverment/ public establishments, warehouse, seaports, ferry security, boat clubs, construction, and real estate sites. The key highlights from the variety of articles are as follows:
Security Needs at Airports
- Articles on the need for tightening security across 20+ Domestic and International Nigerian Airports under The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN).
- A case study: Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA) – Mobile security patrols, foot patrol guards, armed/ unarmed Security guards.
- Blogs on armed guards trained in crowd control, crowd management, risk avoidance and act as a criminal deterrent.
- Sales campaigns on unarmed security guards trained to help disabled passengers, mothers with infants, elderly individuals and first-time flyers.
Security Needs at Schools and Universities
According to UNICEF, more than 50% of Nigerian children suffer from physical as well as sexual violence in school, as of 2019.
- Security guards can be regarded as the best line of defense against kidnapping, sexual assault, hate-related graffiti, abuse, and even terrorist attacks.
- Blogs on Mobile and foot patrol guards on the school/college/university premises.
- Blogs on Armed security guards with licensed weapons to effectively prevent and control any violent crime on the school/university premises.
- Social campaigns on security personnel trained in emergency disaster management strategy. Specially trained to evacuate the classrooms and take the students, teachers and school staff to safety.
Security Needs at Hospitals
People in the hospitals are very likely to be emotionally stressed, easily agitated and unusually edgy. Along with due safety of the attendants, healthcare professionals, hospital employees, patients, and their property, it’s also essential to provide adequate security to the expensive equipment, machines, and fixtures used within a hospital.
- Blogs on hawk-eyed patrol guards looking out for suspicious activity and possibilities of theft or damage.
- Email campaigns on female armed/ unarmed security teams to check, frisk and handle female employees, patients and visitors.
The Key Aspects of Trained Armed/Unarmed Security Teams We Covered Are as Follows:
- Numerous training manuals that are aligned with the standards set by the body of the New York State Department’s licensing division.
- Special counter-terrorism Task Force (STF) appropriately trained to handle terrorist attacks such as Pastoral conflicts, Niger Delta Oil Militancy and Boko Haram Insurgency. (Nigeria)
- Mobile security patrols & foot patrol guards – At Airports, Schools & Universities, Hospitals, Banks, Churches & Mosques, seaports, ferries, and public events.
- Trained port/ coast guards aligned with the maritime compliance acts such as the International Ship and Port Security Code (ISPS), Safe Ports Act, US Coast Guard Maritime Safety Regulations and the required State Statutes of New York.
- Armed guards with licensed weapons trained in crowd control/ management and prevent acts of vandalism or criminal acts. Trained in emergency disaster management strategies, evacuation management, and medical response.
- Female armed/ unarmed security guards to check, frisk and handle female employees. Or engage in armed combat if necessary.
- Unarmed security guards in uniform and civil dress providing Concierge, doorman, and receptionist services – Trained in monitoring attendee list, physical security checks, allow entry of approved personnel.
- Implementation of multi-layered security services, tailor-made to fit your industry.
- Security personnel trained in operating advanced scanning equipment such as X-Ray machines and metal detectors.
- Installation and Maintenance of CCTV cameras, smoke detectors and fire-extinguishers across the facility.
- Employing the principles of Community Police Officer Program and fire watch services.
- 24*7, 365 days active Supervisory panel to provide tactical directions and a Customer Care cell.
Detailed Training and Recruitment Handbook
We also compiled a detailed training and recruitment checklist that is adequately aligned with the Federal and State licensing standards.
- Background Check
- Pre-employment written psychological interview
- Additional drug screening and substance dependency evaluations
- General aptitude test (presence of mind and sense of awareness)
- C.P.O.P (community police officer program) – Criminal law and police defensive tactics training
- Radio Communication Skills (in-field patrolling Radio Communication Skills)
With 10+ years of solid experience, we could provide you with a plethora of writing experience across various facets of guard recruitment, security trainings, patrolling guidelines, special combat, and tactical skills, crowd management and custom security programs.
I call it the “Final Touch”. Proactive researching, stepping up the sales-pitch, increasing readability, transforming a stale piece of text into something brilliantly interesting. Find our delivery commitments here.