With decade long writing experience in niches pertaining to holistic treatments, clinical nutrition, and functional medicine, we have 200+ articles published across several authoritative and credible websites.
My research includes the usage of fruits & vegetables, natural/essential oils, exercises, herbs, hemp powder and medical marijuana (CBD products) to heal beauty problems ranging from skin rashes to bleeding gums and premature hair greying.
Few of Our Recent “Articles/ Blogs” Include:
Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads, and Pimple:
Many of our recent assignments have been around the premises of skincare, allergies, Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads and Pimple prevention.
- An introduction to common types of pimples – Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads Papules, Pustules, Nodules.
- Why hormonal anomalies during pregnancy lead to acne?
- Why should you consult a dermatologist before switching the use of birth control pills?
Hair Growth & Premature Greying of Hair:
- The reasons for premature greying of hair – Vitamin deficiencies, Oxidative stress, Chemical hair dyes, and lifestyle problems.
- Best essential oils for black voluminous hair – Tea Tree, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender, Sandalwood, etc.
- The use of Coconut oil to boost black hair growth, reducing split ends, thinning and dandruff.
- Reasons to avoid commercial hair products rich in chemicals and harsh detergents.
Landing Pages for Chicago Hair Extensions Salon – Hair Growth after Chemotherapy & Radiotherapy.
We have published several authoritative articles pertaining to bleeding gum (Gingivitis) and stinky breath problems, recommendations for yellow teeth, etc.
Enhancing Your Oral Health using Oil Pulling.
- Why regular mouthwashes with phenol and stannous fluoride should be avoided?
- What does the American Dental Association say about brushing and flossing?
- Fight Gingivitis with Fluoride toothpaste with no peroxide – The key to white teeth and healthy gums.
Real-Food Nutrition and DIY Tips: The Recipe for Good Life:
Natural Care for Your Hair:
- Tea Tree – This antibacterial oil is very powerful for a non-itchy, dandruff-free scalp.
- Rosemary- Calming on your senses, Rosemary promotes hair health and relieves you from a dry itchy scalp.
- Peppermint- Just the addition of a few drops of the refreshing peppermint oil to your shampoo or conditioner will give you a healthy scalp which will, in turn, boost your hair growth effectively.
- Lavender – Lavender oil is the best solution for alleviating stress and promoting tranquility in addition to being a supplement to healthier and dandruff free scalp.
- Sandalwood – This essential oil comes with antiseptic properties. Mix this woody aromatic oil with your conditioner to soften and moisturize dry hair.
Skin Care: Allergies, Rashes, and Infections:
- Helichrysum Oil – Having anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antimicrobial properties. Effective against bacteria and fungus growth, which causes skin irritations, rashes, infections, etc.
- Essential benefits of Kale – Great source of antioxidants like carotenoids, which is great for your eyes and skin.
Regular Exercising & Body Sweat – Sweating releases toxins throughout the pores in the skin – trace amount of arsenic, cadmium, lead, and mercury.
Activated Charcoal Face Pack, Mask, or Cream – Absorbs micro particles like dirt, dust, chemicals, toxins and excess oil. Cleans the pores and helps with clear glowing skin.
Dental and Gum Care:
- Activated Charcoal – Double effective in absorbing the plaque. Antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and detoxifying properties promote the whitening of teeth.
Fluoride Toothpaste with no Peroxide – Removes plaque, a film of bacteria. Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, etc. reduce gingivitis and bad breath problems.
A team of proficient multi-disciplined writers for the last 10 years, we have worked with several online healthcare start-ups in niche areas, drafting their landing & website pages, implementing SEO, drafting cross-platform back-links and guest posts. Find our delivery commitments here.