Software Guides & FAQs
A team of proficient technology writer for the last 10 years, we have been working on a variety of Technology-oriented research papers, assignments and guest blogging.
First and foremost, being a team of technology bloggers, we excel at abstracting the technical complexities and present a content that appeals to average non-technical business owners.
Bombarding Users and business owner with hosts of Technology jargon would literally intimidate them and 90% of your potential customers wouldn’t feel interested enough to read through.
A Stronger Sales Funnel: Appeals to a Non-Technical Business Owner
- Abstracting the technical complexities and present a content that appeals to average non-technical business owners.
- Screenshots to guide the user through screens, navigation, and product features.
- Illustrative diagrams to present Data/ facts which would otherwise look monotonous.
What kind of Assignments have we Worked on?
- Handbook on Network Security and Monitoring.
- Java Interview Questions for Udemy Academy.
- SQL for startup Business Owners.
- Tips to choose the best Web hosting service provider.
- Web-Hosting Q&A Handbooks.
- The Business Manager’s Guide to Building Your First Website – WordPress Vs Node.js Vs Ruby On Rails
- The basics of Cloud Computing? Your privacy and the cloud?
- Reviews for Data Recovery Packages.
- HTTP Debugger Overview and reviews.
- HTTP Monitor Handbook and reviews.
- HTTP Post Protocol Knowledge Book and reviews.
- HTTP Get Protocol Knowledge Book and reviews.
- The Relevance of E-R Diagram in Database Design.
What Else? Technical Product / Gadget Reviews and Blogs:
- Google Nexus 5 Product Reviews.
- Barnes and Noble Nook Glowlight.
- Barnes and Noble Nook Simpletouch.
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (2013).
- Barnes and Noble Nook Glowlight
- Barnes and Noble Nook Simpletouch
- Amazon Kindle (2012)
Software Product Reviews:
We have also been working on a variety of technology-oriented assignments and technical writing jobs simultaneously. It involves :
- Drafting “Help” and “Installation guides” for Software applications.
- Drafting FAQs and “Must Knows” pages for Software applications.
- Website copies for web-browser based “tools”.
- Interview Questions for Software professionals.
Our latest Assignments on Wordpress Administration and Development-guide Batch:
- How to Add SSL and HTTPS in WordPress.
- How to Fix the Internal Server Error in WordPress.
- How to Fix the 403 Forbidden Error in WordPress.
- How to Change the Default Gravatar Image in WordPress.
- How to Display Random Posts in WordPress.
- How to Install and Setup WordPress Multisite Network.
- How to Install WordPress Locally on Mac using MAMP.
- How to Password Protect Your WordPress Admin (wp-admin) Directory.
- Ultimate Guide to Using MailChimp and WordPress.
- How to protect your PC against the major ‘Meltdown’ CPU security flaw.
I call it the “Final Touch”. Proactive researching, stepping up the sales-pitch, increasing readability, transforming a stale piece of text into something brilliantly interesting. Find our delivery commitments here.