Casino Reviews, Game Reviews, Provider Reviews – Cheat Sheet
Our investigation and research pertaining to casino, games, or provider reviews could typically comprise (not limited to) of the following key pointers. An example of facts and data for each pointer is presented below. This would essentially vary depending upon the casino or provider we are reviewing. Our team would be investigating along similar lines.
- Year of Establishment, Headquarters: Example: Start with the founding year and headquarter.
- Area of Operation/Customer Support: Example: Timings– 24 X 7, Supported language– Italian, English, etc., FAQ section, etc, How to contact them: Mail, phone, live chat, and ticketing.
- Awards in the Online Gambling Category: Example: Casino Operator of the Year by Gaming Intelligence, Digital Operator of the Year by Global Gaming Awards, Best Online Casino of the Year, TotallyGaming Awards, Best Customer Service Award at the EGR B2B Awards)
- Gaming Catalogue: Example: Key game categories such as slots, roulette, blackjack, poker, bingo, and sports betting as well. Do they have a Social Gaming presence? Facebook and Twitter for example.
- Bonuses: Example: Welcome bonuses such as free play bonuses and free spins, No deposit bonus codes, etc.
- License Details: Examples: Malta Gaming Authority / Gambling Commission of Great Britain / Government of Gibraltar / eGaming authority of Curacao / the Dutch Gaming Authority / Gaming Act of Schleswig-Holstein.
- Holds Legal License in which Countries? Example: Gibraltar, the UK, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Ireland, Romania, Nevada, New Jersey, and Delaware
- Gaming Library Audits: Example: Library audited on a regular basis by the gaming experts at [Examples could include: eCOGRA, GamCare or Gaming Laboratories International, TST International, Cognosec, European Betting, and NMI Gaming]
- Salient Features: Examples: Lucky Draws, Virtual Casino Floor, Live Dealers, VIP Club, White label online platform.
- Play Formats: Example: Downloadable software and instant play games.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility: Example: HD quality streaming for hand-held devices powered by Android, Apple iOS and Windows. Using HTML5/ CSS3 game interface.
- Security and Fairness: Example: 128 bit SSL encryption technology, Responsible Gaming, etc.
Casino Games “Word Fillers” (These are applicable to all games hosted on any top-tier casinos)
Mobile and Security Features:
Before choosing to play at any of the top-rated casinos, players are advised to verify the following. This ensures fair gaming and seamless operations –
- The game and the casino that hosts it usually have 128-bit SSL encryptions which make financial deposits, withdrawals, and transactions safe.
- The game has been designed using the latest HTML5 and CSS3 technologies, which makes it responsive across a multitude of hand-held devices. So feel free to launch your favorite slot on devices powered by Android, Windows, and Apple operating systems. Enjoy HD quality streaming and amazing graphics.
- This game, like most other modern casino games, is a no-download variant. Which means you can play the game directly on your browser, without the need for an explicit download. Most popular browsers such as Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox support the game.
Tips & Strategies To Win the Game:
- Follow the responsible gaming directives. No user below the age of 18 years is allowed to play or even register at any online casinos.
- It is advised to not play the game for real money at first. Players are advised to try their hands at the free play or the demo version to understand the rules before opting for the real money variant.
- Is the casino of your choice licensed with a credible gambling authority? Example, Malta Gaming Authority / Gambling Commission of Great Britain or eCOGRA.
- Most top-rated games and casinos undergo regular audits by credible authorities such as eCOGRA, GamCare or Gaming Laboratories International, TST International, Cognosec, European Betting, and NMI Gaming. Please check on that.
- Does the casino have a 24X7 helpline? Are they reachable over the phone or Live Chat? Do they support communication in multiple languages?
- What are the deposit and withdrawal clauses? Do they have any cryptic wagering requirements?
- In terms of security, does the casino support 128-bit SSL encryption and firewall protection to ensure that your financial data and transactional details are safe from unauthorized access?
- What are the globally recognized payment channels/tools that are supported by the Casino? Example: Visa, PayPal, Western Union, etc.
- Finally, are the games responsive? HTML5 and CSS3 technologies are widely used to ensure that the games can be played across a multitude of hand-held devices such as iPads, Tablets, etc. This is important since most players across the globe prefer using Android and Mac-based devices to launch the games.
Points to Note While Writing Your Slot Review
You can find the demos on different sites and you can take the info from the in-game rules there, but NEVER from the text on the pages of random internet articles and affiliate sites ( if they are not the providers’ sites). The texts are written by the writers and they often cheat from each other, providing wrong details.
- For simple Slot Reviews, don’t mention any casino names where it could be played. These might be a competitor website. Explain the game in detail, rules, variations, bonus, reels, symbols, etc.
- Free Spins can be won by landing symbols and combinations. Not by default, when they launch the game.
- When you have a link given, mention casinos and games that are mentioned in the link. You have to search for the appropriate section on the website for the information. We are writing the review for this linked website, and need to mention casinos/ games endorsed by this site.
- If the slot is based on a Movie, Holiday, Special Event, etc, make sure you write about that in detail just to make things interesting. You could cut short areas which are obvious information like – “Press the Autoplay Button to trigger autoplay” / “Press the + icon to increase the Bet amount”. These screen elements and buttons/icons are obvious. If you fall short of relevant information, only then write about these.
- The PayTable could be just a tabular representation with a 2-3 sentence introduction. You need not write elaborate paragraphs explaining each combination. That’s evident in the table itself.
Casino Jargons – Explained for a Layman
Multipliers and Wagering: It is the total number of times a person must use the bonus money to play before they make a withdrawal of their winnings. If a casino offers ₹400 as the bonus with a 6x wagering requirement and ₹250 deposit required, this means that you need to wager ₹400×6 = ₹2400 and deposit a ₹250 to make a withdrawal of the winnings. The winnings, after meeting the wagering requirement, is calculated according to the bonus promised by the online casino.
Another example could be an x10 multiplier as seen in slot games. The winnings will be multiplied by the bonus multiplier if you make it through. Lets say with a wagering need of 35X. It means if you win a ₹20 through a multiplier, you would need to wager ₹20 X 35 = ₹700. Which means you may have to make 350 spins of ₹2 value each. Or 70 spins of ₹10 value each and so on.