Casino Reviews, Game Reviews, Provider Reviews – Cheat Sheet
Our investigation and research pertaining to casino, games or provider reviews could typically comprise (not limited to) of the following key pointers. Example of facts and data for each pointer is presented below. This would essentially vary depending upon the casino or provider we are reviewing. Our team would be investigating along similar lines.
- Year of Establishment, Headquarters: Example: Start with the founding year and headquarter.
- Area of Operation/Customer Support: Example: Timings– 24 X 7, Supported language– Italian, English, etc., FAQ section, etc, How to contact them: Mail, phone, live chat, and ticketing.
- Awards in the Online Gambling Category: Example: Casino Operator of the Year by Gaming Intelligence, Digital Operator of the Year by Global Gaming Awards, Best Online Casino of the Year, TotallyGaming Awards, Best Customer Service Award at the EGR B2B Awards)
- Gaming Catalogue: Example: Key game categories such as slots, roulette, blackjack, poker, bingo, and sports betting as well. Do they have a Social Gaming presence? Facebook and Twitter for example.
- Bonuses: Example: Welcome bonuses such as free play bonuses and free spins, No deposit bonus codes, etc.
- License Details: Examples: Malta Gaming Authority / Gambling Commission of Great Britain / Government of Gibraltar / eGaming authority of Curacao / the Dutch Gaming Authority / Gaming Act of Schleswig-Holstein.
- Holds Legal License in which Countries? Example: Gibraltar, the UK, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Ireland, Romania, Nevada, New Jersey, and Delaware
- Gaming Library Audits: Example: Library audited on a regular basis by the gaming experts at [Examples could include: eCOGRA, GamCare or Gaming Laboratories International, TST International, Cognosec, European Betting, and NMI Gaming]
- Salient Features: Examples: Lucky Draws, Virtual Casino Floor, Live Dealers, VIP Club, White label online platform.
- Play Formats: Example: Downloadable software and instant play games.
- Cross-Platform Compatibility: Example: HD quality streaming for hand-held devices powered by Android, Apple iOS and Windows. Using HTML5/ CSS3 game interface.
- Security and Fairness: Example: 128 bit SSL encryption technology, Responsible Gaming, etc.