We are here to establish credibility. So sincerity and honesty are definitely our guiding principles. And those probably are the key reasons why Words Kraft has a plethora of regular clients. Even better, most of these wonderful clients keep returning back to us with more and more assignments. The continued association and mutual trust we share with our clients is so amazing that we have often worked without any formal contracts, escrows or milestones.
The Pledge of Quality and Commitment:
Most clients explicitly look for native writers. We are not native speakers or writers. But we make every commitment to deliver top-notch work. We don’t believe in fluff writing and filler contents.
- Writing skills at par with a native.
- Timely deliveries and continuous communication.
- Generation and submission of the plagiarism-checker report(s).
- Great presentation: Headings, sub-headings, bullets, and indentations.
- Necessary APA and Harvard referencing styles.
- Experience with targeted writing. (Every article has an intended audience)
- Outbound referencing to credible/authority websites.
- Necessary referencing to establish a credible source. (.gov, .edu, .org)
- Example: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov , https://www.who.int , etc. for Healthcare, Nutritional topics.
- Attention to details, facts and supporting information.
- Scientifically Aggregated. No Fluff. No Content Fillers.
SEO Skills And Readability Scores
Adhering to the following pre-defined Yoast SEO guidelines.
We use the following Yoast page for real-time content analysis: https://yoast.com/research/real-time-content-analysis/
Free plagiarism checker: http://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/
Grammarly Online: https://app.grammarly.com
Question is, why do clients categorically ask for Native writers? Here’s our opinion.