UI / UX / HCI Writing
Spell The Magic with captivating website content
We have been working on a variety of assignments pertaining to User Experience (UX) technologies focused for leading FinTech firms such as SoFi and Guaranteed Rate. The articles were categorically drafted for educating readers on the necessities of UX/UI resources, trending technologies in UX/UI, industrial implementation of UX/UI , etc.
The Blogs on User Experience (UX) and other niches :
1. How Does UX Help with Stronger A/B Testing
2. Human–computer Interaction (HCI): The Heart of UX Design.
3. UX Methods – Develop Prototypes and interactive simulations from Wireframes.
4. The role of UX in designing contents targeting specific demographics.
5. The role of UX in designing navigational prototypes.
6. The role of UX designers in the FinTech Industry.
Biography and Interview Styled Articles on UX / Web Personas:
We also drafted biography and interview styled articles for famous UX/Web personas. The theoretical coverage extended from Google Tag Manager (GTM) and Human Computer Interaction (HCI) and to Web Analytics.
1. Jakob Nielsen : Human-computer interaction (HCI) , Discount Usability Engineering, Nielsen’s Heuristics for User Interface Design.
2. Alan Copper : Persona Based Designing, Enhanced UX for Conversion Rate Optimization and his books.
3. Some other notable personas include : Simo Ahava, Benjamin Mangold, Russell Brunson and Avinash Kaushik.
What is Human Computer Interaction (HCI)?
The design, evaluation and upgrades of interactive computer systems, websites and mobile apps is one of the main contributors towards user design experience. User experience is one aspect which cannot be engineered or manufactured. The user’s emotional quotient and behavior patterns is what dictates a user experience. So the basic fundamental questions that pops up are:
- Why has the user visited the website?
- What would he or she be most interested in?
- What kind of products would a particular persona most likely look for?
- What kind of payment methods would a certain category of users prefer?
- How tech-savvy would the targeted audience be?
Human–computer interaction aims at providing a better interface between computers and people (users) using them.
I call it the “Final Touch”. Proactive researching, stepping up the sales-pitch, increasing readability, transforming a stale piece of text into something brilliantly interesting. Find our delivery commitments here.