Web hosting handbooks, comparative studies and web-hosting FAQs are the three aspects pertaining to web hosting niche , that we have extensively worked on.
We addressed various hosting provider niches such as CDN hosting providers , HIPAA compliant hosting , subversion hosting , Big Data hosting. This also includes comparative study on multiple web hosting provider. Some of the other hosting providers we worked on:
1. Bitcoin hosting providers
2. Cloud Hosting Providers
3. Git Hosting.
4. Hosting with FFMPEG support.
Web Hosting Provider Reviews and Comparisons:
We also wrote several reviews and comparative studies on leading Web Hosting providers such as:
1. eHost Web Host Review.
2. HostClear Web Host Review.
3. Ideahost Web Host Review.
4. OneWeb Web Host Review.
Among comparative studies for various Web Hosting providers :
1. Hostgator vs. Arvixe
2. Hostgator vs. Asmallorange
3. Hostgator vs. Bluehost
4. Rackspace vs. Liquidweb
5. Rackspace CDN Vs Max CDN
Bluehost Review: Plans, Features, Money Back Guarantee, etc
We recently completed a review for Bluehost and it covers the following.
- Introduction (Who was it founded by and when, where are they located, how many websites are they hosting, how many locations do they have worldwide)
- Hosting Plans ( How many hosting plans do they have, write down every plan that they have, including dedicated and VPS hostings)
- Features (Write 2 or 3 paragraphs about major features that come with their hosting packages. Like WordPress Drupal and things like that)
- Customer Support ( Again 2 or 3 paragraphs about their customer support, how can customers reach them? Do they have support forums, 247 chat or phone support)
- Extras (Does the hosting come with free 50$ Google Adwords credit or facebook or anything similar to that, like free web themes)
- Money Back Guarantee ( Does the hosting come with 30 days money back Money Back Guarantee, write few sentences about their refund policy)
An Analysis of Hosting Uptimes :
Most hosting providers promise 99.99% uptime, but in reality, the percentage could be 98-99%.
30 day month has 30 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes = 43,200 minutes
- So a claim for 99 % uptime means a downtime of 432 minutes (equals more than 7 hours) per month.
- So a claim for 99.9 % uptime means a downtime of 45 minutes per month.
- So a claim for 99.99 % uptime means a downtime of less than 5 minutes.
I call it the “Final Touch”. Proactive researching, stepping up the sales-pitch, increasing readability, transforming a stale piece of text into something brilliantly interesting. Find our delivery commitments here.