Holistic Treatments & Vegan Diets – Fruits, Veggies, Herbs, and Oils
We are an expert in holistic treatments, clinical nutrition and functional medicine, which involves the usage of Fruits & Vegetables, Natural Oils, Herbs and Therapies to heal ailments such as Fibromyalgia, Thyroid, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, etc.
Holistic treatments, Affirmative Prayer, Pranic Healing, Lifestyle wellness are few of our niche areas of expertise. This includes Vegan Diets, Spices and Herbs.
- The healing benefits of Acupressure, Affirmative Prayer, Pranic Healing, Aromatherapy, Feng Shui.
- How blueberries and strawberries prevent Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Use of Probiotics (natural good bacteria; most commonly found in Yogurt)
- How Avocados and its healthy Fats are essential? Good fats, and Vitamin E.
- Why Tight Glycemic control is necessary to maintain a Healthy Weight.
- Green Smoothies with Plenty of Fruit and Vegetables control Weight Gain.
- High Fiber Cruciferous Vegetables (Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale) Help With Weight-Loss.
- Fermented Veggies – Balances Stomach Acid, reduces Constipation, Improves Bowel Movement.
- Better Sleep with Cherries, Flaxseeds, Honey, etc. : Powerhouse of Melatonin Hormone.
- Herbs and spices such as Cloves, Cinnamon, Rosemary, and Turmeric have anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Lavender Oil is a perfect home remedy that provides a quick respite from headaches and migraine pains.
- Basil Oil, extracted from the Basil plant, serves as a natural muscle relaxant and is used as a home remedy for Headache treatments.
- Coconut oil improves memory problems and helps in increasing reasoning power.
- Avocados are also rich in good fats, and Vitamin E, which keeps the brain healthy.
- Beans and non-starchy vegetables are good for Blood Sugar Level.
- Flaxseeds contain alpha-linolenic acid which plays an important role in reducing pain symptoms.
We have extensively worked on avenues of Pine pollen, Cistanche, Shilajit natural herb, Kombucha, and medical marijuana.
For example, a few snippets from the Shilajit assignment are as follows:
- A composition of 85+ ironic minerals such as- Pulvic acid, humic acid, hippuric acid, and benzopyrones.
- Popularly known in India as the “destroyer of weakness” as it supports deep rejuvenation.
- Cures iron deficiency anemia – Increases hemoglobin hematocrit and red blood cells.
- A cure for brain-related illness – Drives oxygen, minerals and essential nutrients to the brain tissues.
- Reduces pain response – Interacts with the GABA levels in the brain and reduces orofacial pain.
Demography Targeted Writing:
A majority of our articles are targeted towards Busy executives & business owners skipping meals, working late night with no exercising regimes and over-dependence on processed food.
- Busy executives & business owners skipping meals, working late night with an over-dependence on processed food.
- Frequent business travelers exposed to changing time-zones, weather, and greasy hotel/airport meals.
- Executives leading a sedentary lifestyle with no time for exercise, prone to Stress, Diabetes, heart ailments, back pain, etc.
- Beauty/Fitness conscious individuals opting for unhealthy crash diets and steroid supplements.
- Victims of personal turmoils suffering from acute depression, stress, and anxieties.
Women stepping into the 40+ age bracket often tend to feel less energetic, less fit and less young. The lack of energy and stamina abruptly affects their lives and steals away the ‘balance’ factor. This could have a detrimental effect on your relationships and social acceptance.
Real-Food Meals & Adequate Nutrition: The Recipe for Good Life
What we lack is “Mindful Eating”. At times, we may have even attempted fad diets such a juicing, no carb, low carb, fasting – basically quick-fix diets for temporary weight loss. Busy lifestyle, time constraints, back-to-back meetings, frequent travel, and work-life imbalances tend to distract us.
Few of Our Recent Assignments are as Follows:
- 5 facts about stress that’ll keep you up at night.
- How To Make Real-Food Meals That Are Adaptable To Your Lifestyle.
- How To Avoid Excess Weight Gain While Working Long Hours Or Traveling.
- Convenience Foods in your Busy Work Day – How and Why you must break the habit!
- Why Preparation Is Key For The Success Of Adequate Nutrition While Working.
- Simple Tricks To Staying Healthy While Travelling For Work.
- 5 DON’TS When It Comes To Your Nutrition.
- 5 Unexpected ways you can be Empowered through Good Nutrition
- Natural prevention of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
- Natural prevention against Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
- How omega-3 fats deficits could lead to dyslexia, depression and learning disorders.
- Vegan Diets to Prevent Continuous Fatigue Syndrome (CFS).
Preventive Cancer-Care, Awareness, Wellness, and Nutrition
- Chemical contamination in fruits and vegetables: Genetically altered with fertilizers, chemical spray, artificial colors, and preservatives.
- Processed Food: Harmful Amount of Sodium, Cholesterol & Trans-fat.
- The Microwave Radiation Curse: Infra-red heaters and di-electric heating of microwaves.
- Processed Meat: A source of Cancer producing Carcinogen.
Research Snippets: Did You Know Cancer Facts:
- Glucosinolates, a chemical contained in Kale neutralize cancer-causing substances.
- Olive Oil and its Cancer-Preventive and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tomatoes are full of lycopene that reduce the risk of cancer (especially prostate cancer)
- Avocados containing carotenoids prevent Cancer.
- The chlorophyll present in kale helps in preventing cancer by binding carcinogens and abating their absorption.
- Anthocyanins the antioxidants in Blueberries helps avoid cancer.
A team of proficient multi-disciplined writers since the last 10 years, we have worked with several online healthcare start-ups in niche areas, drafting their landing & website pages, implementing SEO, drafting cross-platform back-links and guest posts. Find our delivery commitments here.