A majority of our articles are targeted towards female executives & business owners skipping meals, working late night with no exercising regimes, struggling with work-life balance and over-dependent on processed food.
Women stepping into the 40+ age bracket often tend to feel less energetic, less fit and less young. The lack of energy and stamina abruptly affects their lives and steals away the ‘balance’ factor. This could have a detrimental effect on your relationships and social acceptance.
With decade long writing experience in niches pertaining to holistic treatments, clinical nutrition, and functional medicine, we have 200+ articles published across several authoritative and credible websites.
Our research includes the usage of fruits & vegetables, natural/essential oils, herbs, Hemp powder and medical marijuana (CBD products) to heal lifestyle diseases and wellness problems plaguing the female demography around the world.
Female Demography Targeted Writing
- Busy executives & business owners skipping meals, working late night with an over-dependence on processed food.
- Frequent business travelers exposed to changing time-zones, weather, and greasy hotel/airport meals.
- Executives leading a sedentary lifestyle with no time for exercise, prone to Stress, Diabetes, heart ailments, back pain, etc.
- Beauty/Fitness conscious individuals opting for unhealthy crash diets and steroid supplements.
- Victims of personal turmoils suffering from acute depression, stress, and anxieties.
Few of our Recent “Articles/ Blogs” Assignments Involve
- Win Over The Painful Menstrual Cramps. (Primary dysmenorrhoea & Secondary dysmenorrhoea)
- 10 Sign of Improper ovulation & Irregular Menstrual Cycles (Amenorrhea)
- A Complete Guide to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
- A Complete Guide on Menopause.
- The Key Hormones for Successful Pregnancy – Luteinizing Hormone (LH), estrogen, and Follicle-stimulating Hormone (FSH).
- The Risks of Diastasis Recti (Abdominal Separation) due to Insufficient Postpartum Recovery.
- 5 Effective Postpartum Recovery Steps (Mending your Pelvic Floor & Abdominal Wall)
- How are Women more vulnerable to Depression.
“Articles/ Blogs” Offering Natural Wellness Options to Female Readers
- Blueberries and strawberries – Prevent Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Use of Probiotics – Natural good bacteria. (Commonly found in Yogurt).
- High Fiber Cruciferous Vegetables (Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale) Help With Weight-Loss.
- Fermented Veggies – Balances Stomach Acid, reduces Constipation, Improves Bowel Movement.
- Better Sleep with Cherries, Flaxseeds, Honey, etc. : Powerhouse of Melatonin Hormone.
- Herbs and spices such as Cloves, Cinnamon, Rosemary, and Turmeric have anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Lavender Oil is a perfect home remedy that provides a quick respite from headaches and migraine pains.
- Basil Oil, extracted from the Basil plant, serves as a natural muscle relaxant and is used as a home remedy for Headache treatments.
- Coconut oil improves memory problems and helps in increasing reasoning power.
- Avocados: Rich in good fats, and Vitamin E, which keeps the brain healthy.
- Beans and non-starchy vegetables: Control your Blood Sugar Level.
- Flaxseeds contain alpha-linolenic acid which plays an important role in reducing pain symptoms.
- Raw parsley and spinach: The Glucosamine Sulfate is a crucial mineral that repairs body cartilage and reduces pain from chronic rheumatism, osteoarthritis, TMJ and other disorders.
A team of proficient multi-disciplined writers for the last 10 years, we have worked with several online healthcare start-ups in niche areas, drafting their landing & website pages, implementing SEO, drafting cross-platform back-links and guest posts. Find our delivery commitments here.