At Words Kraft, we love working with new talents and fresh writers. As long as you manage to write syntactically and semantically correct English content, we would most certainly have something for you. Obviously, a professional writer needs to abide by certain guiding principles and demonstrate half-a-dozen key virtues.
- ‘Versatility’ is the Magic Word: From hair straightener reviews to medical journals on ‘natural herbs to fight Autism’, a professional writer should have the necessary IQ to handle a strikingly diverse range of subjects and industry niches.
- Google is Omnipotent and Omnipresent: Google has an answer to everything. Utterly disappointing if you aren’t aware of how to research out relevant information.
- Proper Formatting is Necessary: Piles of long and monotonous texts are almost suicidal. Readers would most certainly lose interest and never come back. Proper formatting with paragraphs, bullets, headings, indentations increases the overall readability and visual appeal.
- Understanding Business Objectives: A professional writer needs to understand the business objectives, the intended target audience and align their narration accordingly. You aren’t a fiction writer. The client has hired us to write content that eventually helps in his/her business venture.
- Plagiarism is an Offense: As a ‘writer’, you are expected to write fresh, relevant and original content. The client wouldn’t bother to hire ‘writers’ if ‘copy-paste’ is what they wanted. We use advanced Copyscape software, SEO analyzers, Grammar checkers and plagiarism-checkers. Trust us, you will be outsmarted.
- Adherence to Timelines: As professional writers, we need to adhere to delivery dates in accordance with the client contract. Every article/ blog has a “go-live” date and slippages impact client business. Very important!!
If you are confident of your skills, can follow instructions and abide by contractual clauses, we would love to have you on-boarded. Fill in the ‘Contact Us’ form and we shall get in touch.
Getting Onboard – Read the Instructions Carefully:
You will be needed to work on a sample evaluation task, comprising of a 200-300 words article on a topic that we find fit. Predominantly the topic would vary depending upon the projects we have in the pipeline, at that point. You will be expected to follow the instructions and submit your work within 2-3 days thereafter.
This is the link to the assignment document: (You would be working on any one of the listed topics)
If the article gets approved, you would be assigned paid jobs almost immediately. You need to furnish the following documents before the first payment is initiated.
- Scanned copy: National ID proof (Aadhar Card, Voters ID Card or Driving License) with a clear face and present address.
- A recent colored passport sized photograph with a clear face.
- Bank account details with IFSC code. (Instances when you don’t have a bank account, we would need the aforementioned documents for the person whose bank account would be used instead.)