At Words Kraft, we are a team of enthusiastic writers with a knack for research. We just don’t write. We investigate and create articles that actually matter. With a decade long solid experience, 1000+ completed projects, 400+ clients, and 10000+ billable hours, we are one of the top-rated content writing agency on acclaimed project marketplaces such as UpWork and PeoplePerHour, competing with thousands of other international freelancers and agencies.
- You can find out about the genres we deal with at https://wordskraft.com
- You can also find us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Medium, ScoopIt, indiBloggers, and many other social sites.
- Alternately, you can search with “WordsKraft” or use the HashTag – #MyWordsKraft
In recent times, we predominantly deal with casinos and iGaming niches amongst other things. The other genres are occasional and depend on what new clients we onboard. We work with 20+ clients and 20+ writers at any time. Our team has worked with 100+ young writers from numerous top-tier colleges and Universities, irrespective of location.
As a freelancer, you are not bound by any regular work contract and time stipulations. However, if we mutually agree to collaborate on a project, you are professionally and ethically expected to adhere to the agreed timelines. You will also be under the obligation of working on revisions after you deliver articles, which means you need to make yourself available. Timelines are critical. It would be challenging for us to pursue and follow up, again and again, considering the volume of articles and writers to work with.
Our Guiding Principles
- ‘Versatility’ is the Magic Word: From hair straightener reviews to medical journals on ‘natural herbs to fight Autism’, a professional writer should have the necessary IQ to handle a strikingly diverse range of subjects and industry niches.
- Google is Omnipotent and Omnipresent: Google has an answer to everything. Utterly disappointing if you aren’t aware of how to research out relevant information.
- Proper Formatting is Necessary: Piles of long and monotonous texts are almost suicidal. Readers would most certainly lose interest and never come back. Proper formatting with paragraphs, bullets, headings, indentations increases the overall readability and visual appeal.
- Understanding Business Objectives: A professional writer needs to understand the business objectives, the intended target audience and align their narration accordingly. You aren’t a fiction writer. The client has hired us to write content that eventually helps in his/her business venture.
- Plagiarism is an Offense: As a ‘writer’, you are expected to write fresh, relevant and original content. The client wouldn’t bother to hire ‘writers’ if ‘copy-paste’ is what they wanted. We use advanced Copyscape software, SEO analyzers, Grammar checkers and plagiarism-checkers. Trust us, you will be outsmarted.
- Adherence to Timelines: As professional writers, we need to adhere to delivery dates in accordance with the client contract. Every article/ blog has a “go-live” date and slippages impact client business. Very important!!
If you are confident of your skills, can follow instructions and abide by contractual clauses, we would love to have you on-boarded. Fill in the ‘Contact Us’ form and we shall get in touch.
Getting Onboard – Read the Instructions Carefully:
You will be needed to work on a sample evaluation task, comprising of a 200-300 words article on a topic that we find fit. Predominantly the topic would vary depending upon the projects we have in the pipeline, at that point. You will be expected to follow the instructions and submit your work within 2-3 days thereafter.
This is the link to the assignment document: (You would be working on any one of the listed topics)
If the article gets approved, you would be assigned paid jobs almost immediately. You need to furnish the following documents before the first payment is initiated.
- Scanned copy: National ID proof (Aadhar Card, Voters ID Card or Driving License) with a clear face and present address.
- A recent colored passport sized photograph with a clear face.
- Bank account details with IFSC code. (Instances when you don’t have a bank account, we would need the aforementioned documents for the person whose bank account would be used instead.)