The 360-Degree Radius Marketing Trick :
Have you heard of ‘Radius Marketing’? A 360 approach to marketing that involves an amalgamation of legacy strategies with emerging Digital Marketing avenues. Most brick-and-mortar businesses are undergoing a paradigm shift towards an online presence. IT Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Digital Marketing are a few of the buzzwords ruling the Online Business frontier. A proficient multi-disciplined writer for the last 10 years, I have worked with several online start-up niche business arenas, drafting their landing & website pages, and formulating their digital marketing campaigns and sales funnels.
We formulated a consolidated 30 Days step-by-step guide aimed at educating/guiding small business owners in razor-sharp digital marketing strategies. It is imperative that clients are educated on how your Digital Marketing approaches could revolutionize their respective businesses.
#1 Listen to your customers through surveys, testimonials, reviews, and feedback.
#2 Advertise your products and services – Magazine Ads, QR Codes, Flyers, and Brochures.
#3 Devise Twitter, Facebook, and Google + campaign strategies.
#4 How business owners should start using Gravatars, Pinterest, hashtags, and Facebook fan pages. (millennial appeal)
#5 Define your content marketing – Blogs, e-Books, FAQ content.
#6 Create your own landing page and define your marketing content.
#7 Start sending email newsletters.
#8 Mobile-enable your site – Use WordPress plugins – MobilePress and Mippin.
#9 Formulate Big-Data real-time and cross-selling campaigns.
Leveraging the benefits of Online Business Revolution:
We understand that E-Commerce and Digital Marketing are the two emerging and persistent avenues of Online Business. Our writers particularly excel at writing inspiring and professional articles targeted toward business owners. The sole intention is to educate them and simultaneously leverage the infinite possibilities that the online business space offers.
- How to reach out to a wider customer base across geographic boundaries.
- How to allow easy customer access to the latest product brochures and catalogs.
- How to achieve easy sales and invoice monitoring.
- How to connect multiple branches and outlets.
- How about providing quick and effective customer support?
The Pillars of Digital Marketing
Our work extensively spreads across the four defining pillars of Digital Marketing:
1. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
2. Customer Acquisition (Including Sales funnel and Call-For-Action)
3. Customer Retention (through Customer Loyalty and Brand advocates)
4. Customer Lifetime Value (Customer engagement)
The Answers to “How-To” & “Why’s?” in Digital Marketing:
Drafting compelling “How To” guide on Social Media Marketing, Online Sales Integrations, Web-Analytic, promoting Google Maps / Shopify / Free Hit Counters, and Big-Data real-time cross-selling campaigns have been some of our niche skills.
- Augmented Reality (AR) as Digital Advertisement Tool and Virtual Store tours. (Virtual Product Demos & Visualizations/ Virtual Try-Ons for Fashion Brands/ Virtual Freebies and Fun Events).
- 2023 – Google Analytics 4 to replace the existing Google Analytics offerings.
- The Future of AI-Driven Chat Bots – Voice-Assisted and Social media Apps -Personalisation and Automation.
- NFT (Non-fungible Token) to Drive the New Age Digital Marketing Strategies.
- Top Trends Across Influencer Marketing.
- Save Top Dollars with Automated Multi-Lingual Content Marketing.
- Blogs on Software Robots – Future of On-Demand Digital Workforce.
- How does Shopify Store help with contact-building and Social marketing?
- How to use the Shopify Facebook and Pinterest integration to increase sales.
- How Video in the marketing content will improve SEO in 2020-2023.
- Creating Brand Awareness on Instagram – 10 Top Tools.
- “Conversational Phrases” and high-quality backlinks are the emerging SEO trends. (On-Page SEO Techniques, Meta Tags Usage, Schema Markup)
- How to Mobile-enable your site – Use WordPress plugins – MobilePress and Mippin.
- A Comprehensive List of Potential SEO Tools for 2020.
- How could Free Hit Counters showcase credibility and establish brand value?
- Drive Local Customers – Integrating Google Maps Into Your Website.
- The Business Manager’s Guide to Building Your First Website
Fact-Checked Data-Driven Articles/ Brand Examples/ Case Studies which Add Credibility
Vague and watery content never sells. Organic visitors, in specific, would lose interest and move away to other pages (results) on the Google search result lists. As a content creator, it is therefore very important to write thoroughly researched, data driven, fact-checked articles that add credibility to your brand. Examples of fact-based content narratives –
- A consultant PwC report states that the estimated spending on internet marketing in the Arabian countries is expected to grow from $707 million in 2013 to a staggering $2.46 billion in 2018.
- Over 60% of videos are viewed using mobile phones and a staggering 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with each other while approximately 10 million videos are viewed on social networking applications like Snapchat every day, YouTube alone accounts for over 600 million views every single day and these figures are on the rise.
- The mobile AR market shall over the course of the next 4 years see an increase in revenue from $12.45 billion in 2021 to $36.26 billion in 2026.
- Snapchat suggests 21% of customers would vehemently visit a store that offers a smart mirror and that 33% would actually engage in dress trials.
- In order to grow mobile orders, McDonald’s Hong Kong used a forecasted audience of “likely seven-day customers” and exported it to Google AdWords, where app orders increased by more than six times. The team saw an increase in income of 5.6 times, a reduction in action cost of 63%, and an increase in return on investment of 2.3 times.
Demography and Geography Targetted Digital Marketing Assignments:
Are you offering the right blend of products to the right customer at the right time? Demography-targeted marketing precisely addresses the challenges of doing it right.
Middle Eastern and UAE Market Campaigns
For example, one of our recent digital marketing assignments for Edesk Hub pertained to the Middle Eastern and UAE markets, considering the relatively conservative yet highly untapped market opportunities. Following are the key topics that we wrote on:
- Attract more customers with Google Business Listing.
- Software Robots Digital Marketing – Impacting the Millennial Generation.
- Targeted Marketing In the Middle East.
- Tips to Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- Video marketing Transforming the UAE Advertising Landscape – The Middle East Impact.
We also offer specialized content on a range of Digital Marketing Technologies, SEO Management, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), and Targeted Marketing. The journey promises to get more interesting.
I call it the “Final Touch”. Proactive researching, stepping up the sales pitch, increasing readability, transforming a stale piece of text into something brilliantly interesting. Find our delivery commitments here.