All You Have is 59 Seconds !!
“When browsing most users remain on a website for less than 59 seconds making it vital that you capture the user’s attention in less than a minute.” A precise, crisp, and informative content has the key potential to captivate the flux of organic leads (visitors) and convert them into potential opportunities (conversion rate). My steps towards curating killer content –
The 59 Second Impact Goal – Proofreading and Content Enrichment:
1. Enrichment of Stale Content: Proofreading and enriching of existing content with data, statistics and survey data (from Statista, ResearchGate, or other reliable sources as applicable).
2. Tailoring for Target Audience: Identifying the target audience and tailoring articles for the intended demography.
3. Improving Sales Pitch: Stepping up the sales pitch with CTA (Call to Action) and increasing readability.
4. Country-specific Currencies: Customising content with country-specific currencies – £/€ and $ (as necessary and applicable). Use of ethical VPN software to research country-specific currency figures.
5. Using Impactful Images: Using royalty-free images from unsplash.com , pixabay.com or pexels.com.
6. No Fluff. Tight Content: Attention to detail, facts, and supporting information. Scientifically aggregated. No fluff. No content fillers.
Additional tweaks and garnishing:
– Real time content analysis and readability: http://www.hemingwayapp.com/
– Plagiarism checker: https://www.quetext.com/plagiarism-checker
14+ Years of SME Content Experience Across multiple Industry Domains:
1. 30+ articles drafted in genres such as income protection insurance, plastic surgeries coverages (Septoplasty or Rhinoplasty), pet insurance, workers compensation insurance.
2. Technologies & business articles on Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin, Ripplecoin, Mintchip, Namecoin, and Peercoin.
3. Travel and hotel reviews for Tripadvisor, Booking.com, and Goibibo.
4. 100+ articles on IT Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Digital Marketing Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO), Customer Acquisition, Customer Retention and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV).
5. 200+ articles on holistic treatments, clinical nutrition, and functional medicine published across several authoritative and credible websites.
6. 170+ published articles on chiropractic procedures, chiropractic adjustment, massage therapies, structural and neurological treatments, “Soft Tissue Rehabilitation”.
7. 1000+ articles published on iGaming and casino niches, including casino reviews, slot reviews, roulette, carps and poker reviews, etc.