From armchairs, floor lamps, and stools to lightweight high-quality aluminum lounge chairs, we have drafted interesting product descriptions (200 – 500 words), blogs, and Email campaigns for acclaimed international brands and products.
- Uttermost Furnishing Brand. (200+ products such as Uttermost Minozzo Bronze Accent Lamp, Uttermost Kendellen Antique Accent Table, Uttermost Tristana Nickel Floor Lamp, Uttermost Sainsbury Mirrored Console Cabinet, etc.)
- Tema Home. (Products such as Tema Home’s Bedroom Chest and Berlin Bookcases, etc)
- Manhattan Comfort. (Products such as 4 Drawer Bellevue 2 Door Wardrobe, 4 Drawer Eldridge 6 Door Wardrobe, etc)
- 200 words product descriptions for – Liberty Lounge Chair, Liberty 2.5 Seater, Pescare Armchair, etc.
- 300 words product descriptions for – Morbello Armchair, Morbello Side table, Obama 2.5 Seater, etc.
- 350 words product descriptions for – Nordic 2.5 Seater, Nordic Armchair, Nordic Lounge Chair, Nordic Side Table, etc.
We have also been publishing a diverse range of blogs/ News pieces on emerging designers, furniture brands, furnishing concepts, revenue streams, and “behind-the-scene” success stories across a multitude of popular online magazines.
- 5 of the Fascinating Furniture Designs – The Fold-Flat Lap Desk, The Nirvana Chairs, Re-edited 70’s Trio Sofas, The Hettie Screen & SILQ.
- Top 5 emerging interior designers in Africa – Andrea Graff, Jocelyn Jones, Sharon Nicolaci, Yvonne O’Brien, and Steven Graham.
- What happened to furniture Manufacturing in Africa: is it time for a revival?
- Is leather furnishing ideal for hot climates? Alternative fabrics – Cotton, Linen, Microfibre, etc.
- How Startup Spaces Inspire Office Design.
Killer Descriptions Optimised for Sales:
Furniture is not just a mere piece of product you place in one corner of the living room. It plays a crucial role in defining the overall ambiance, contributing substantially to the exquisite look of the room décor. And that is exactly what we have been highlighting through several assignments :
- Begin with interactive questions – Problem and pain area.
- How the furnishing product could revolutionize your lives – Ambience and social status.
- Highlight the salient features – frame material and built.
- Highlight Add-ons such as color shades, cushions fabrics, and outdoor condition adaptability.
- Highlight (Free) shipping details.
- Highlight warranty and support details.
- Highlight customer care details.
Example Snippet (Manhattan Comfort 2- SHELF, 1- DRAWER METROPOLITAN ENTERTAINMENT CENTER)
“This Metropolitan entertainment center is an absolutely indispensable and appropriate piece for your contemporary living room. The 2- SHELF, 1- DRAWER METROPOLITAN ENTERTAINMENT CENTER gives your living room a progressive and fashionable look. This particular piece has several notable features. This piece comes with two cubbyholes where you can place your cable boxes or DVD players. The mirrored drawer which is strategically placed in the center, between the two cubbyholes can be used to store the showpiece and decorative items.
This entertainment center can fit a 50-inch TV and comes in three upholstery colors: chocolate, mocha, and natural white. You can choose any color that suits the decor of your living room. The piece is 70.8 inches long x 16.5. Inches deep x 64.7 inches high……”
I call it the “Final Touch”. Proactive researching, stepping up the sales pitch, increasing readability, transforming a stale piece of text into something brilliantly interesting. Find our delivery commitments here.