“When browsing most users remain on a website for less than 59 seconds making it vital that you capture the user’s attention in less than a minute.”
Is your current website struggling to keep up with your ever-growing marketing needs? The right blend of quality content and mindful marketing is absolutely important for a strong ‘Sales Funnel’.
Creating the Perfect Impact: Landing Page
A landing page is the entry point to your website sales funnel. A precise, crisp, and informative landing page has the key potential to captivate the flux of organic leads (visitors) and convert them into potential opportunities (conversion rate).
1. Highlighting the business’s mission and objective.
2. Hinting towards the range of salient services offered.
3. Establishing a brand value and instilling a sense of faith among potential customers.
Leads to Opportunities for Sales: Product and Business Blogs Approach
- Begin with interactive questions.
- Talk about the problems that readers might be facing.
- Offer them HOPE: How the product (or service) could revolutionize their lives.
- Highlight the salient features.
- Offer a free consultation – Offer a Toll-Free number.
- Convince them to leave behind an E-Mail Id.
- A consolidated batch of Email auto-responders. (Customer Engagement)
- Involve in Social Media Campaigns (Facebook / Twitter marketing)
- Send organizational initiatives & updates and monthly reports (Customer Engagement)
- Create effective Backlinks for your business.
- Call-For-Action (Implementing the sales funnel)
- End with loyalty bonus codes and discounts vouchers(Customer Retention)
A Few of our Recent Assignments include:
- Articles with SEO and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO).
- Blogs on Customer Retention – Key to Success
- Hidden secrets of customer reviews, feedback, and social share
- A potential of Keyword Research – Digital Marketing.
- Link Building – Digital Marketing Tips.
- Customer Lifetime Value – The Essence
- How to use Mailchimp to automate E-Mail campaigns.
- How to Create Effective Backlinks For Your Business.
- Increase Traffic To Your Site in 5 Simple Ways.
A proficient multi-disciplined writer for the last 10 years, we have worked with several online business clients, drafting their landing pages, services pages, mission statements & Digital marketing technology blogs.
I call it the “Final Touch”. Proactive researching, stepping up the sales pitch, increasing readability, transforming a stale piece of text into something brilliantly interesting. Find our delivery commitments here.