Natural Nutrition and Dietary Regulations
We have a hand-picked team of writers specifically skilled in clinical nutrition, natural diets, and functional medicine. This involves the usage of fruits & vegetables, natural oils, herbs, and therapies.
A majority of our articles are targeted towards female executives & business owners skipping meals, working late night with no exercising regimes, struggling with work-life balance and over-dependent on processed food.
Women stepping into the 40+ age bracket often tend to feel less energetic, less fit and less young. The lack of energy and stamina abruptly affects their lives and steals away the ‘balance’ factor. This could have a detrimental effect on your relationships and social acceptance.
Busy executives and millennials: Skipping meals and working late night
- Busy executives & business owners skipping meals, working late night with an over-dependence on processed food.
- Frequent business travelers exposed to changing time-zones, weather and greasy hotel/airport meals.
- Executives leading a sedentary lifestyle with no time for exercise, prone to Stress, Diabetes, heart ailments, back pain, etc.
- Beauty/Fitness conscious individuals opting for unhealthy crash diets and steroid supplements.
- Victims of personal turmoils suffering from acute depression, stress, and anxieties.
Natural Nutrition: Quick, Tasty and Convenient
- How To Avoid Excess Weight Gain While Working Long Hours Or Traveling.
- Avoiding processed food high in High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS).
- Reducing Alcohol consumption to avoid Liver Cirrhosis, Fibrosis, Hypertension.
- How are beans and non-starchy vegetables are good for Blood Sugar Level?
- How Berries Play a Crucial Role in wholesome nutrition.
- How Avocados and its healthy Fats are essential? Good fats, and Vitamin E.
- The right choice of food – Almonds, Avocado, Wild Salmon, garlic, etc.
- Why Tight Glycemic control is necessary to maintain a Healthy Weight.
- Green Smoothies with Plenty of Fruit and Vegetables control Weight Gain
Herbs, Oils, Fruits, and Veggies: Natural Remedies & Treatments
- Herbs and spices such as Cloves, Cinnamon, Rosemary, and Turmeric have anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Lavender Oil is a perfect home remedy that provides a quick respite from headaches and migraine pains.
- Basil Oil, extracted from Basil plant, serves as a natural muscle relaxant and is used as a home remedy for Headache treatments.
- Coconut oil improves memory problems and helps in increasing reasoning power.
- Cetyl myristoleate, an oil that’s found in certain fish and dairy butter, is an effective joint lubricant.
- Avocados are also rich in good fats, and Vitamin E, which keeps the brain healthy.
- Beans and non-starchy vegetables are good for Blood Sugar Level.
- Salmon, Tuna, Avocado, Walnuts, Almonds are sources of Omega 3. Omega-3 Fatty Acids are known to relieve sensory overload and pain associated with Fibromyalgia by reducing inflammation.
- Flaxseeds contain alpha-linolenic acid which plays an important role in reducing pain symptoms.
- Fermented food in your diet, as long as they are unpasteurized and are traditionally processed, contains a spectrum of beneficial bacteria helpful in “cleaning up” heavy metal toxicity within our body.
The fine amalgamation of Healthcare topics with an underlying sales funnel is what we excel at. Deciding on a target audience, putting forward a Call-For-Action, promoting a subtle back-link to the parent site and triggering organic marketing are few of the prevalent techniques we usually use. Find our delivery commitments here.