Guest Posting Guidelines
- Posts should be 500 – 1000 words in length.
- Break up your content, so it’s easy to read. With headings, sub-headings (H2, H3, H4, etc), bullets, etc as applicable.
- All content MUST BE ORIGINAL.
- Make sure all facts are correct and all statements attributed appropriately. Fake, simulated, and obscure data wouldn’t be accepted.
- Pornographic and sexually explicit content would be rejected.
- Guest posts are NOT paid engagements. You wouldn’t be remunerated for the content that you publish on our website. Back-links within the guest content, if used, should point to legitimate websites and blogs. Not random promotional sites, pornographic content, and affiliate domains.
- All guest posts would be published under the “Guest Post” navigation menu. Articles would be reviewed by our internal editors before they get published. Moderation, if needed, would be communicated to the original submitter/ author.
- You would be invited to our “Guest Writer Team” through an Email invitation, which would require sign-in and registration.
- Send in your content at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our Web Space
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.